Chapter Four Sneeking Out (May be triggering at the end)

After math me and Amanda walked together and went to find Jessie. We walked and talked, she made a few jokes and we laughed, it was time to head to second your before I knew it and Amanda started to walk with me.

We were half wat there when I turned to face her and said, "Amanda we should skip and find Jessie, my best friend."

She looked and me and nodded. After that we went around the school trying to find Jessie.

At first we had no luck. We looked second and third hour, by the time it was lunch or fourth hour we found her on the abandoned floor of the school sitting there.

I looked at her and said, "Jessie, are you okay?"

She must not of known I was there because as soon as I spoke she spun around and looked at me.

She spoke quickly and quietly, "Yeah, I'm fine, what are you doing up here?"

"We came looking for you..." I said drifting off at the end.

Jessie looked up at me and whipped away a tear, then stood up to face me.

I felt I bad that I put her threw this, but in front of Amanda I shook it off and said to Jessie, "We are ummm...skipping like leaving school do you wanna come?"

She looked at me and nodded slightly.

We all ran down stairs and went through the doors to outside. We were all walking and talking when I realized I left my cellphone on my bed at home.

I looked at Amanda and Jessie and said, "I need to run home to get my cell okay?"

Jessie looked and me and said, "No don't, Kitty its not worth it."

I looked at her and said, "Don't worry he's not awake anyways he's to drunk.....he's a fucking drunk pig."

I looked at Amanda who giggled quietly, I couldn't help it and I laughed to followed by Jessie busting out to.

Then we all walked to my house.

When we were there I told them to wait outside and I slowly crept to the door and opened it slowly and quietly being careful not to wake my piece of shit father up.

After getting inside I crept into my room which was hard because of the dresser in front of the door on the other side from this morning. But I got in and grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pants pocket.

I looked over on my dresser and saw my blade sitting there. I looked around before quickly grabbing it and running to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I sat on the floor and rolled up my sleeve and slowly drug the blade into my skin letting the blood seep out around me. It felt good but it wasn't enough so I did 10 to 20 long deep cuts on my wrist. I then pulled my jacket off and put a new black one on in case it seeped through.

After all that I walked out of the bathroom into my room. I went to open my door to my bedroom but instead it flew open and reviled my drunk father standing in the door way.