Chapter Ten Where am I?

I woke up and looked around I didn't know where I was I was guessing Jess brought us back to the hotel and let me wake up and stuff.

I stood up and looke around the room it was pretty plain. I walked out of the room slowly and down the stairs, I saw Jess so I ran up to her and half screamed, "Jess I ruined it I'll never get to see O2L again!"

 She giggled and said, "Look behind you."

I turned around and saw Sam, Connor, Jc, Ricky, Kian, and Trevor. I looked at them with my mouth open I couldn't say anything I was froze.

"Hey!!!" Connor screamed in his happ chearful voice. He isn't part of O2L anymore but they all still hang out.

"Ummmm...H-Hi.." I said quitley.

"Are you okay? You hit you're head pretty hard." Trevor looked and me and placed his hand on my head. My stomach fluttered.

"Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me.." I replied.

I couldn't think straight. Was I really here? Or am I dreaming? I didn't know and I didn't care.

I looked at them and said, "We should get going, thank you so much for saving me." I looked around at the boys.

Jc stepped forward and said, "Well......Trevor is the one who really saved you. He said you passed out so he stopped the concert and made everybody step back."

I looked at Trevor who smiled slightly. I looked at him and said, "Thanks."

He smiled and said, "No problem."

I felt my cheeks turn red, I quickly turned away so he couldn't see my face. I looked at Jessie and said, "We should go..."

Jessie pounted and said, "Yah.."

Sam stood up and said, "Awww, do you guys have to go? Can you stay and hang out?"

I looked at him surpised and said, "Ummmm, I don't wanna bug you."

Kian looked at me and said, "It's fine!!"

Then Ricky and Kian looked at each other and did the crab face. I laughed at the faces. I didn't think it was real I was going to be hanging out with O2L!!!