Chapter Forty One

Note: I think I may be getting overloaded with school now hah so, I'm writing in advance a bit. This way if there is a day where I can't write I already have something. I think I'm going to try to update at least once a week if you add this book to your library you'll be able to find it easier. Love you all, enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Left in the room alone, beaten and angry I stood up, I wanted to leave I wanted to scream loud enough for people to hear me. But I knew that I couldn't even try until he had left with Callie. If I could get out, I would get help and come back for all of them. Every single person. I just had to wait, I mean it wouldn't be long before they left right? 

I sat on the bed shaking with anger I didn't understand why he wanted me here and alive so bad? Why didn't he just kill me? What was he getting out of this? Joy? I sat on the filthy mattress waiting to hear the door to the house shut. It happened a hour later and I knew this was one of my only chances. I listened as the car drove away and jumped up. I frantically looked for something to break the lock with. No surprise that everything I could find wasn't strong enough.  I knew I had to find some way to get out or make noise. I looked around and found little things, I had a pen, a spoon, the mattress and and small wooden chair. It click for me! The chair! I ran over and picked the chair up I began hitting it against the wall. It was breaking and chipping but, it was making noise. I kept going in the same spot hoping that the people walking outside would hear. I started screaming between hits. I wanted to go home. I wanted to see Trevor, Jc, Ricky, Connor, Sam, Kian, and Sammy. I cried out of pain and anger. This wasn't fair! I didn't deserve this! Or did I? I kept banging for a while until I simply couldn't anymore. My body was to weak, little to no food or water, no sunlight and no walking or running, other than trying to escape. My body was drained. I had no hope of getting out. I slowly went over to the mattress and sat down. I wanted to die. There was nothing to live for.

I sat on the bed crying hoping that something or someone would just kill me when I heard a knock! I jumped up and started screaming as loud as I could, banging anything together that I could. I screamed so much my throat was raw. I still didn't want to stop, I was terrified that if I did this mystery person would go away and never come back. I stomped and screamed over and over, when I couldn't bare to anymore I stopped and listened, in the distance I heard a police siren! I felt tears run down my face, I was going to be okay! Somebody was coming to save me! I had to tell them where Callie and the other girl was, we were all going to be okay! Trevor! I would see Trevor again! And Sammy! The tears kept falling I was overjoyed! I was going to lock this freak and my father up for the rest of their lives! I listened as they got closer. I was waiting for them to bust through and save me, take me away from this awful place! 

I listened again.... they were getting farther away... nobody had heard me, it was probably just a call about a fight or something... little did they know I was stuck up here.. alone...