Chapter Seventeen

I woke up the next morning and looked over at Sammy who was sleeping still, I then got up and looked at my phone is was 8:00 am. I rolled out of bed and brushed my teeth as quite as I could then just put my hair into a messy bun.

I walked over to the bed and shook Sammy's shoulder softly, "Hey, good morning sweetie it's time to get up."

She said up slowly, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"We have to get ready okay?" I said to her softly.

"Ready for what Kitty?" Sammy asked me.

"I have to go try and get a job honey." I said back. I didn't know how I was going to manage a job, school and having Sammy but, I knew I had to.

"Okay.." Sammy said.

I sat her up and helped her change into a cute little dress, brush her hair, and brush her hair and put them in pigtails. Then I walked to the bathroom and changed into a cute baby blue top and skinny jeans with a tight-ish jacket to hide my arms.

I walked out and asked, "You ready sweetie?"

She just nodded and smiled, I grabbed her hand and we walked outside, first I walked to the front desk and payed Cassie for another night then we walked to the bus stop and waited.

When the bus finally came, I payed the small fee and we got on. I kept an ey out for any help wanted signs.

After a while I saw a sign a block at least away, I told Sammy to stand up so we could get off.

We got off the bus and walked down the road where a sign said help wanted. I looked up to see it was just a small party store. I grabbed Sammy's hand and walked in.

I looked at the desk where a older man was sitting on his phone, I walked over and said, "Hello, my name is Kitty and I was here about the job." I smiled.\

The man looked at me and smiled back, "Yes, here." he handed me a packet, "Fill these out and give them back and we will call letting you know if you got the job or not."

I smiled and took the packet, "Thank you."  replied simply. I grabbed Sammy's hand and walked out the door.

"Sissy?" I heard her ask.

"Yea honey?"

"I'm hungry. Can we please go get some food?" Sammy asked me.

I smiled and nodded.

We walked to a little place and ordered breakfast and ate, when I was done eating and waiting for Sammy I pulled out my phone and saw I had a text from Trevor.

I smiled and opened the text.....