Chapter Three

~ Onika's Maraj's POV. ~

I smiled as I walked into Bey's house for the fifth time this week. Tonight we were going out to chill at the club. I invited a few friends and so did Bey. I smiled at her as she walked down the stairs dressed in a tight black dress, that complimented her curves very well.

"You look gorgeous." I smiled.

"Thank you." She replied smiling.

She looked at me and bit her button lip. I smirked. What's going on with Bey, she doesn't usually act like this.

She grabbed her purse and I waited for her to collect everything. After she did, we walked out and soon we were at the club.

She grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"Can we act like a couple for tonight?" She whispered in my ear.

I was shocked. Beyoncé wanted me to be her pretend girlfriend.

"Of course." I smiled as we walked through paparazzi.

"You two look beautiful." One said.

"Holding hands I see, are you supporting the new gay law that was just passed." Another said flashing the light in our face.

Walking through the paparazzi is not a walk in the park. It's more like a walk through hell. It's hard because they ask you thing you sometimes don't have control over, and they lie.

"Where Jay been at Beyoncé?" One asked before we entered the building.

We walked in and I smiled. It was so live. Strippers was going up and down the pole. The place was full of sweat and hot people all bunch in a circle around a few strippers.

"They are so hectic." Bey exclaimed.

"Shit, who is you telling?" I sled shaking my head.

"You order the section, right? She asked looking at me, still holding my hand.

"Yeah, it's upstairs." I replied pulling her in the direction.

We walked upstairs and saw Amber Rose, Draya, Rochelle, Kelly, and Michelle. I smiled at them and gave everyone a hug.

"Hey Draya, you look gorg." I replied giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Nika, you look beautiful as well." She said smiling.

"Why are you so pretty ma?" Meek yelled smirking at me.

I scrunched my face in disgust. That was my disgust ass ex-boyfriend that cheated on me with 6 different girls.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"To see my baby girl. I know you missed me." He replied smiling at me.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I shouted causing everyone to look at me.

"I know you tryna force yourself into this lesbian shit, but I know you can't resist this good dick." He mumbled in ny ear.

I pushed him away and he smirked.

"Don't make this any harder, leave now." I yelled.

"I'll see you later babe." He said smiling and kissing my forehead.

He walked off and I huffed. I hate that nigga with everything in my heart. Bey looked at me and looked away quickly. I guess she felt bad. I walked over to her and hugged her from the back.

"You okay baby?" I asked her kissing her neck.

I felt her body relax in my arms and goosebumps cover skin.