Chapter Thirty-Seven

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

Waking up with probably one of the worst hangovers in the world and loud banging on the front door. Who ever was at this damn door was about to get the damn head snapped off.

Quickly grabbing my robe and jogging down the stairs. I unlocked the door and snatched the door open.

"What the fu-" I pause before actually seeing who was at the door.

I was confused as to why mom was here. I mean we cleared up everything, but her being at my doorstep was a whole different story.

"Hey mom. What are you doing here?" I asked her, opening the door wider so she could come in.

She walked in and I closed the door.

"I came by so we can spend some time together." She smiled.

"Together? You think that's a good ideas?" I asked her walking into the kitchen.

"You didn't forgive me?" She asked in a shock, "I said I was sorry baby. It was an honest mistake."

"I did forgive you. I just don't think it's a good idea for us to chill together." I mumbled wondering where was Mindy at.

I made a pot of coffee and waited for it to get done.

"Oh baby that's why we should chill. I want to do something I never did and that's show you more love." She sighed.

"What's in it for you?" I asked her.

That's bullshit would've worked on me a few weeks back, but now I wasn't falling for any of her shit. I love her, but I can't trust her.

"Baby I'm serious. Let's go shopping? Out to eat? Anything you want to do." She replied looking me in my eyes.

I licked my lips and thought about it. I guess I could hang out with her.

"We an go get our nails done and out to eat." I said looking at my nails.

Her face lit up with excitement and I smiled at her expression.

"If your hungry or anything. Help yourself to anything." I smiled taking my mug out the kitchen and walking upstairs.

Walking into my room I saw Onika climbing out the bed.

"Onika put some clothes on my momma here." I sighed.

"I don't like you calling me Onika. That's not my name." She mumbled.

I laughed at her and kissed her lips, "I'm sorry bae."

She smiled widely and kissed me passionately, "Baby I need you. Let's shower together."

I smirked and we walked into the bathroom. She yanked my robe off and looked at my body.

"Why do I want you so bad?" She asked before taking my nipple into her mouth.

I moaned and threw my head back at the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

"Get yo ass in this shower." She smacked my ass causing me to yell.

She smirked and walked out the bathroom.

"Baby where you going?" I asked her.

She winked and didn't respond. Sighing and getting into the shower, I patiently waited for her to come back. Soon the glass shower door opened and Onika entered in. The cold air rushed in causing me to get closer to the water. She walked closer to me and kissed my lips.

"I love you baby." She purred shoving her hips against mine.

Her lips brushed against mine and soon we were having a full make out session. Her tongue rolled over mine as we fought for dominance which Onika clearly won. Her hands dipped between my legs and massaged my clit. I moaned in the kiss before she bit my lip making me shut up quickly.