Chapter Nine

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

I sat at my desk talking to Alison.

"We haven't been to work in a while. Where have you been at?" She asked with a chuckle and taking a seat in the seat.

"I've been with Onika for a while, and really trying to clear my head." I mumbled.

"From what?" She asked looking up.

"Jay, guess who called me." I sighed.

"Who?" She asked.

"Kanye, he asked me where was Jay because they were in a studio sessions together. So I asked him when was the last time Jay and him meet up. He told me that he hasn't seen him about a month. So now I'm questioning myself, where has he been since he claims he's with Kanye." I told her.

"That's fucked up." She whispered.

"I know, but I ain't worried cause I have something for his ass." I smirked.

"What?" She asked smiling.

"I can't tell, but when he comes back I have some detective work to do." I smiled.

"I know that's right." She smiled.

"Anyways, where's Meagan?" I asked.

Just then my office door opened and she walked in.

"Right there," She smiled.

"Alison can you get me some coffee?" I asked.

"Of course, anything else?" She questioned.

"Uhh, nope." I smiled.

"Goodmorning Miss. Knowles's." Meagan smiled and took a seat in the opposite seat of Alison.

"Morning Meagan. How's your morning going?" I asked smiling and locking my phone.

"Great, I had a good sleep as well. How's yours?" She asked.

I blushed at the events that took place last night. I barely got any sleep because I played around with Onika. She's the reason why I need coffee to stay awake.

"A little rocky, but I pulled through." I laughed and pulled out my folder.

"It's like that at times," She replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, anything new?" I asked shuffling through my papers.

"Yes, a few people that wants to write for you and some people wants to jump on a record on your album." She said looking through her notepad.

"I don't letting anyone write for me, unless it's something different. Who wants to jump on my album?" I asked typing on my desktop.

"Frank Ocean, Kehlani, and Chris Brown." She smiled,

"Franks already on Superpower, Kehlani is an open factor, and Chris could've told me this when I was at Onika's house." I laughed.

"You was at Onika's?" She asked.

"Yeah, for a get together." I replied.

She nodded, "So what do you want to do?"

"Frank's out, contact Kehlani teams tell her I'll hit her up personally, and Chris tell his team to tell him to call me." I smiled.

"Got it, we also have a contract renewal is next. We also have a ball room dinner in 2 days, and a few upcoming events in Vegas." She explained.

"Ball room dinner? Paparazzi will be there, huh?" I asked sighed.