Chapter Thirteen

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

"Get out! You fucking lair!" I yelled as I threw my clothes over the baloney.

"Let me explain!" He yelled back.

I took his suitcase and threw it down over his head. He quickly moved back before let it hit his head. Stupid fucker.

"What's the fuck is your problem?" He yelled.

"Why did you tell me you had a baby? You lied Jay. It's over. Take this shitty ass ring back." I yelled throwing my ring in his face. "I want my money you spend on them hoes."

I smirked to myself, "You fucked up big time."

I walked in the room and locked it up. Onika was in the bedroom and I had just found out that Jay was cheating on me and fathered a child. He actually walked in on his having sex and then he went of. He could tell the paparazzi anything because at this moment I didn't care. I wanted to ride Onika's face while smoking a blunt. This situation wasn't about to stress me out at all.

"You did the right thing." She smiled and kissed my lips.

"I know, it feels so good to get rid of him." I replied.

She kissed my cheek and pulled me over to the bed, "I want us to just have sex the whole day."

"That sound amazing right. With your wet on my throbbing clit would make me very happy." I smirked pulling her face.

Surprisingly, I wasn't upset. I was happy that I broke up with Jay. I felt so free and open. I didn't feel empty because I had Onika. Hopefully we make it official soon because I don't think I can go that long without knowing she's mine.

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

I picked up my phone and saw it was 3am in the morning. We basically sexed and slept the whole day, which was amazing. Having Bey as a girlfriend was like a dream come true. I always would daydream about having her as a girlfriend. Who wouldn't she's sexy as fuck? But to actually have her in my life and to know she'll soon be mine was great too.

After checking Instagram and Twitter, I locked my phone and looked over at Bey. Smirking to myself, I kissed her lips and flickered her clit.

"Baby." I sang.

"Hmm?" She questioned.

"Wake up, let's go get something to eat." I suggest after I heard my stomach growl.

She sat up and looked at me, "Can you kiss me first?"

I laughed and kissed her lips, "Come on babe. I'm hungry."

"One more kiss, please?" She begged. "And I want a long and slow one."

I smirked and straddled her lap. I looked in her eyes and they still were full of lust. I laid my arms around her neck and leaned closer and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You're so damn sexy." She groaned.

I kissed her lips and she jammed her tongue in my mouth. As her hands roamed my body, I moaned. The kiss came to a end I looked at her.

"Bey you're mine now, right?" I smiled.

"Yes baby." She moaned.

I kissed her lips, "Come on girlfriend."

She smiled and we climbed out of the bed.

Short chapter, but I wanted to give y'all this.

Jay's busted! How do yall feel about that? 😁

Beynika? Yall feeling it? 😎

Keep coming commenting and voting. Make sure you share too babes.

-Maya 💋