Chapter Fifteen

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

"Draya you are one of my best friends. Don't let me have to tell your ass again. Stay the hell away from my girlfriend." I growled before walking off.

I was highly disrespected when she was giving my girl lustful looks. She suppose to be my best friend and doing shit like that. I get that my bitch bad and shit, but don't ever disrespect me like that or at all.

I walked into the building before feeling her pull my arm back.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Onika I'm sorry, okay? It was wrong of me to flirt with your girl, but I didn't know y'all were dating." She replied.

"I don't give a fuck. You know we had sex, right?" I asked her. "Exactly, so don't give me that bullshit."

I snatched my arms out of her grip and got on the elevator. Making sure the door closed before Draya could on, I pulled my phone out making sure it wasn't to late. My concert was 5 hours away and I needed to be at the hall rehearsing before it was time.

The elevator door opened and I walked down the hall, looking at the numbers tying to find my room. Once I found it, I stuck my card in the door, and walked in. As I walked in and closed the door behind me, I could heard Bey singing in the shower. I smiling at her voice. She sounded amazing, well y'all already know that.

I walked further into the room and saw her clothes all over the floor. Shaking my head and giggling at her actions, I stripped out of my clothes and decided to join her in the shower. I walked into the bathroom and eased the glass door open. Gently closing it back, and soon wrapping my arms around her waist.

She jumped a little and looked at me, "you scared the fuck outta me."

I laughed and kissed her cheek, "I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay, what are we doing when we get out the shower?" She asked laying her head on my breast.

"Head down to the hall and practice the routine. You coming?"  I asked.

"Of course, who else will be there other than your team?" She asked.

"Not sure, the crew might come." I sighed.

"You don't like that they came?" She asked turning and facing me.

"It's not that, I guess I just wanted us to be out here." I shrugged.

She laughed, "we still have a hotel room, whatever we want to do we can do it in here."

I nodded in agreement and took my arms from around her body. We started washing ourselves and talked. As she rinsed her body, I watched her. My girlfriend is truly beautiful. I just can't believe she actually mine. I'm starstruck, and I'm not afraid to say it.

"Okay, so Beyoncé is coming out and we are performing two songs." I explained to my manager.

"Really? This is a free show, right?" Diane asked laughing.

"Yes Diane." I replied taking a seat and gulping down my water.

"Do you know how much money people would pay to see the two of y'all?" She asked.

"I know, but I'm doing a free show because I owe this to them." I sighed.

Rehearsals was over and right now everyone one chilling. Chris was talking to Rih and the rest of the crew was scattered across the front row. The only people missing was Beyoncé and Draya.

"Where's Bey at?" I asked looking at Chris.

"I don't know, she's with Draya." He shrugged.

My eyes widened and I furrowed my eyebrows. What the fuck does Draya want with my girlfriend?

Woah 👀!

Comment 💬, Vote 🌟, Share 💘

-Maya 👸🏽