Chapter Twenty-Eight

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

Walking through the streets of Paris was pleasant. Paris was really beautiful at night. I guess I've never really noticed because of how busy I've been. I was enjoying my time with Onika, and I didn't have to worry about what was going on back home, like I did with Shawn. He constant texting stopped and I couldn't be happier.

Swinging our hands, Onika gasped.

"Look at the pony. Let's go ride one." She smiled.

Shaking my head, "Onika hell no. I don't ride them shits. I hate horses. They fucking stink."

"Please babe?" She asked pouting.

Looking around I mumble, "Fine."

We walk across the street and look at the horses. I can't believe Onika liked these animals. I hated horses. They smell foul.

Looking up at the horse in disgust, the horses neighs.

"Oh sorry these horses aren't for riding." The lady said with a small smile.

"Oh thank god! Nika they aren't for riding." I smiled at her.

"Ugh! Let's go get something to eat. I'm starving." She groaned rubbing her stomach.

"You act like you pregnant." I laughed grabbing her hand to cross the street again.

"Why cause I'm always hungry?" She laughed.

"Yeah." Was all I said.

Walking down the block, we finally walk into a Italian restaurant. I was actually happy to sit my ass down because my feet hurt like a bitch, and I really wasn't in the mood because of my period.

"What's wrong babe?" She questioned.

"I got cramps, I'm going to send Allison for a heating pad and more tampons." I mumbled to her.

"Oh lord, I don't start mine until next week." She laughed.

Rolling my eyes, I knew I couldn't get any sex for two weeks now.

"What are you rolling your eyes for Bey?" She asked smirking.

"You know why." I mumbled.

Giggling, she replied, "Order ya food."

Looking through the menu, I find Baked Spaghetti. My mouth watered at the name. I could remember when my mom used to cook spaghetti.

Licking my lips and closing my menu, "I'm getting Baked Spaghetti."

"I think I'll go with that as well." She replied closing her menu.

We start to talk and the waitress walks over to us. She was a younger woman, maybe in her twenties. She was brown skin, with shoulder length hair, high cheekbones, and a pretty smile. She was gorgeous.

"Hi, welcome to Zotti's Restaurant. Are y'all ready to order?" She smiled at me.

"I think I'll go first!" Onika snapped.

Turning her head to Onika, "What can I get you?"

"I'll take a baked spaghetti with garlic bread." She sasses.

"And your drink?" The lady jots down.

"Champagne." She mumbled looking at her.

"Okay, and what can I get for you baby girl?" She asked me grinning and biting her lip.

She was clearly flirting.

"She'll have what I'm having." Onika smiled sweetly.

"Is that right?" The lady asked Onika laughing.

"Yeah, I'll have what she's having." I step in.

"Um okay, I'll be back with your drinks." She sighed and walks away swiftly.

"Stupid bitch." Onika mutters. "Come sit next to me."

I climb into the booth next to her and she wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me close.

"Did you see that bitch was flirting with you?" She spat in disgust and looking down at me.

"Yeah babe. She won't ever have me though. I'm with you." I groan.

"I love you Bey." She smiled.

"I love you too Onika." I grin and kiss her chin.

The lady returns with the drinks and smiles at me again.

"You're drinks." Was all she said.

"Thank you." We say.

She blushes and walked away.

~ August Alsina's POV. ~

"She's in Paris man." I sigh.

I swear I hated this nigga so much. Always demanding shit. He lucky that my brother's kids life is on the line, else I would've been fucked him up.

"With that bitch Beyoncé?" He gritted.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Well I'll send some people out there to spy on her. Do you know when she's coming back?" He groaned.

"Nah mane." I mumbled.

Rolling his eyes and putting his blunt put, he looks at me. "Keep playing with me and ya nieces are done. Find out and tell me. Got it?"

"Whatever." I mumble and stand up.

"Who dismissed you?" He asked smirked.

Looking him up and down, I take a seat.

"Bye little nigga, and find out my shit, aight?" He asked.

"Aight." I mumble walking out.

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

I could feel my pussy lips drooling, waiting for to be ate. I needed some head for Bey. Her tongue worked wonders. I needed to feel her lips against my wet clit.

"Baby?" I yelled.

"Yeah." She yells back.

"Come here."

A few seconds later, I hear her footsteps approaching the room.

"Yeah Nika?" She asked sitting on the bed.

Grinning like a fool, I pull her close. Kissing her lips I look at her.

"Can I get some head?" She begged.

Smirking, she nods her head. She pulls my G-string off and pushes me back softly. Opening my legs, she kisses me from my naval to my clit. Moaning, I felt her warm tongue explore my body.

"Damn Bey." I moan out.

I feel her finger slip inside and I arch my back. Where did she learn to give head like that?

~ Shawn Carter's POV. ~

Looking at the number, I was still trying to figure out if I wanted to join him. Killing my ex-fiancé seemed a little over the top. But seeing her with another person, a woman at the fact gave me every reason to call him.

Clicking off the call log, I click on Instagram. I search 'NickiMinaj' and pictures and videos of the two came up.  Shaking my head, I chuckled. I pressed his number and placed the phone to my ear.

"You finally decided to call, huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I reply hearing a voice in the back of my head telling me to hang up.

"So you in?" He asked.

Still not knowing what to do, I remember Bey and Onika having sex. Smirking, "Yeah man, I'm in."

Damn! Damn! Damn! Who is this mysterious guy?