Chapter Five

| Beyoncé Knowles's POV. |

Last night I had sex with Jay, but it wasn't the same. I wasn't attracted to him and lusting after him like I usually. It felt disgusting to be honest. I came once while he came like five times.

I needed Onika. I lusted after her. She knew what she was doing. Her touch was so soft, yet so rough. I liked it to be honest. When she was loving me from the front, her big breasts would dangle in my face cause to leak all over her strap on.  Who knew that having sex with a girl would satisfy me.

"Bye Bey, I'll see you in another two weeks." Jay said kissing my forehead.

"Whatever." I mumbled pulling my t-shirt over my head.

Jay was my next person to figure out. Why was he acting the way he did? Why was he leaving so often? Everyday he had a business meeting in a state in another state every week. It's becoming a lot bullshit, if you ask me.

"Who's going with you?" I asked.

"My team, we gotta settle some business in Texas." He replied looking at the floor.

"Okay, I'll see you when you come back." I mumbled.

"Kiss?" He asked.

I kissed his lips and he tried to slid his tongue. I quickly pulled away and wiped my mouth.

"My breath stink?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded my head and sat down.

"I'll see you soon." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and waited for his car to leave the lot. I quickly dialed Onika's number and she answered on the last ring.

"Hello?" Her soft asked.

"Hey Onika, it's Bey." I said shyly.

"I know who it is. I have caller ID." She sassed.

She seemed irritated by the call.

"Wassup? My phone is about to die." She mumbled.

I bit my lip nervously and answered, "Do you want to come over and chill?"

"Sure, is this a bootycall or do you truly want to hang out?" She asked signing into the phone.

"I kinda wanna do both." I whispered.

"Give me a few I'll be over." She said and the line went dead.

I smiled and pulled my panties off. These two weeks all I wanna do is drink and fuck. I laid down in a big t-shirt waiting for Onika car to appear in the driveway. I walked into the bathroom and took my hair of the big bun I had on top of my head. I let my hair fall with big curls bouncing. I heard the doorbell ring and I smiled widely. I raced down the stairs and opened the door. She was dressed in a big t-shirt and shorts. Her hair was wet and curly. I guess she got soaked outside cause it was raining pretty hard.

"Come in." I replied smiling.

She had a big bag on her arm. I guessing it's full of clothes. She walked in and smiled.

"Hey Bey." She said smiling.

"I miss you." I blurted out.

She smirked, "I missed you too."

She looked me up and down and smirked again,

"You look very.... sexy." She smiled.

"So do you." I replied breathlessly.

"So where do we start?" She questioned.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you first. Let's go upstairs."

She smiled and nodded. We walked upstairs and I closed the door and making sure to lock it. She sat her bag on the floor and climbed on my bed. I followed behind her ad my shirt rose up a little bit. I knew Onika noticed which caused me to bit my lips.

"Stay right here." She demanded.

I stayed there with my ass tooted in the air. I was basically in doggy style position. She rubbed my ass and I moaned as she slapped it.

"Fuck," She whispered.

She slid her fingers slowly into me. I moaned into the pillow and she slapped my ass again.

"I love the way your ass shakes." She moaned before her tongue against my clit.

I moaned loudly as she continued to pump her fingers in and out. She French kissed my pussy causing another moan to slip out. Her fingers still pumping in and out of me to right my climax.

"Oh fuckkk." I yelled out as my juice flow all over her finger and tongue.

She cleaned me up and flopped on the bed.

"Oh god, that's felt so good." I moaned out.

She smirked and laid beside me.

"Now what did you have to tell me." She asked taking off her shorts and smiling.

"I wanted to talk about the past two weeks." I replied.

"Yeah, why have you been ignoring me?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"After what happened between us that night, I was so confused. I didn't know what the hell I like. I was still between liking men and then I would look at women and feel a concern way. Then last night it was confirmed." I replied truthfully.

"What was confirmed?" She asked looking me in my eyes.

"I had sex with Jay. I didn't feel sexually aroused or pleasure in way. All I could do was think about the way you fucked me. That kinda help, but u actually needed to reach out and feel you."

She smiled, "So what's next?"

"I don't know. I want to have sex with you." I replied.

"But Bey I want to be with you." She asked.

"We are, soon I promise." I replied smiling and kissing her lips.

She smiled and nodded, "As long as I'm with you nothing else matters."

"The feelings are the same baby." I said bravely.

She kissed my neck.

"Onika." I called out laughing.

"What? Your irresistible." She smiled.

She kissed my lips and the rest of the night we watched movies and talked. Onika and I are gonna be something. I'm feeling it and I'm liking it.

Aww, they are reunited.

Who's  team are you?

Beynika?

Or

JB?

Lemme know.

-Maya 🔥