Chapter Forty-Two

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

Pulling into Drake's driveway, I see a unfamiliar car. My heart rate picked up and grabbed my bag. Quickly unlocking the front door, I walked inside.

"Drake." I yelled out.

I didn't get a response, so I walked up the stairs. Walking into his room, I see him laying on the bed and a woman dressed in a nursing uniform,

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked, looking her up and down.

She chuckled, "I'm Mariah, Aubery's nurse."

I immediately feel bad and think back to when Drake's mother told me she was getting him a nurse.

"Yeah Onika. No need to trip or go crazy." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I just thought something fishy was going on." I sighed holding my hand out for her to shake.

"It's fine, I understand." She replied.

She was a pretty woman. She was light brown skin with medium length hair and highlights on the ends. Deep dimples, rosy cheeks, and perfect cut lips. She had a soft voice, and was very respectful. I could already tell that Drake was feeling by the way he keep gazing at her. It was cute for him to have a little crush.

"Where's Bey at?" He asked with a small smile.

"With her friends at a birthday party for Michelle's niece." I replied taking a seat on the side of his bed.

He nodded and sighed, "I wish I wasn't glued to this bed."

Instantly feeling bad, I look down. I didn't want Drake to feel like that was his responsibility to jump in front of a bullet for me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered feeling my eyes water.

"I'll give you two some space." Mariah mentioned.

The door closed softly and Drake pulled me close. He kissed my forehead and rocked us back and forth gently.

"It's okay Onika. I didn't mind saving your life. I still love you little sis." He chuckled.

I smiled and wiped my tears away, "I love you too."

"I know you gotta get going, I'll see you though." He chuckled.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Bye Drake."

Days passed and there was still no lead onto who shoot Drake. Everyone had been brought in for questioning and lie detector tests, fortunately everyone passed. It felt great to know my friends had nothing to do with what went down.

"Baby wasspopping?" I asked sliding into the kitchen. "Oh shit!" I yelled as I almost fell out on the floor.

Bey almost choked on her coffee from laughter. I flicked her off and she laughed even harder.

"I almost busted my ass and you laugh." I grumbled.

She finally stopped laughing, "Yes, that shit us hilarious."

I push her shoulder and pull her close to me, "Can we get something to eat baby?"

She giggled and nodded her head, "What are we going to get?"

I shrugged and sighed, "You smell good bae."

She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Let's go."

Arriving at the restaurant, I see Chris, Red, Rihanna, Amber, Michelle, Kelly, and Chyna all hop out of their cars. I smiled and waved before everyone attacked us with hugs and kisses. I just saw these niggas recently.

"Hey babies." I smiled, before Red pulled me into a big hug.

"Wasspopping hoe?" Amber asked smiling and smacking my ass.

"I peeped that watch ya hands." Bey said laughing, but I knew she was serious.

We all laughed and entered the building. After ordering our food, we sat and talked waiting patiently for our food to arrive.

"I wanna pop my ass mane."  Chyna groaned.

I smiled and agreed, "I wanna to get high, drink, and fuck."

Bey smirked and rubbed my leg under the table.

"Stop Bey." I scolded blushing like crazy.

She showed an innocent look and giggled, "I'm just playing babe."

"Let's go to a party or something." Chris replied shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess." We all mumbled.

"Then it's a plan."

Hey beautiful readers, I'm sorry for the short chapters but I'm slowly working on longer chapters.

Just wanted to welcome @hellokitty60000 to the book. She is plays Drake's nurse also know as Mariah.

But yeah, love you guys. Comment, Vote, and Share.

~ Maya 💖