Chapter Thirty-Three

~ Onika Maraj's POV. ~

4 days later

It was an hour before Bey's performance and I couldn't be more happier for her. You could see that Bey was nervous. She actually seem anxious to go out there. I wasn't used to this side of Bey. I was used to the more quiet and shy Bey. I liked this Maude of Bey way more. It was more dominant in a way. Sexy to me.

After helping the dancers into the outfits and fixing their makeup, I smiled at the perfection. The customs Bey's mom sent were gorgeous and matched the setting to the t.

"I'm so nervous for tonight." I heard a dancer say to a fellow dancer.

"Oh me too, Bey usually is too, but tonight's different. She more upbeat and anxious.

I smiled at their conversation and poke my head into Bey's dressing room. The room was full of people. She had two people curling her hair, one person putting the final touches on her makeup, and another shining her legs with oil. Then the room was full of the rest of her team telling what to do. I don't know how Bey does it, but she does and that's all that mattered.

After she finished everyone cleared the room, leaving us two alone.

"I haven't seen you all day." She groaned pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek.

"I know I missed you baby." I said pulling her into a sensational and long kiss.

Pulling away before we got carried away, she smiled. "I love you, come on the teams about to pray."

She grabbed my hand and we walk out to where all the dancers, team, and Bey's dad was. Furrowing my eyebrows together, I join hands and now my head.

After a long prayer, I kiss Bey on the lips and she smiled at me.

"I have a surprise for you." She said before I can even ask anything she's been taken away to the stage.

My curiosity starts to get the best of me as my brain races to figure out the surprised.

~ Beyoncé Knowles's POV. ~

I stood and just let the appulased rained on me. I felt empowered by my fans. They were giving me so much strength and joy, that I was ready to come out. I was ready to tell the world that Onika was mine and that I was lesbian. After days and hours of debating, I found it in my heat that was the best place.

"Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands for Miss. Minaj!" I speak into the microphone.

My manager and assistant pushes her onto the stage and I smile at her. The crowd instantly goes wild for her, thinking she was about to perform. She looked worried because she didn't know what was going on.

"Beyhive, the Queen is speaking." I sassed giving the a warning to pipe down.

They quiet down and I smile at Onika. Grabbing her hand and facing the crowd.

"Beyhive, this is mine." I spoke with a confidence.

The crowd cheered and clapped loudly. I only smile at Onika who covered her mouth in amazement.

"This is my girlfriend. I am a lesbian." I smiled and pulled Onika close to me.

I kissed her lips and she pulled me close. Massaging our tongues, we grit each other ass. I could tell that Onika was proud and happy that I opened to the public.

"I love you baby." I smiled pulling away.

"I love you too mami." She smirked.

"Cheers to happiness." My sister standing up and smiling.

We clanked our cups and took sipped our champagne. This was probably one of the best moments in my life. I felt like I can finally be myself.

I looked over at Onika who was engaging in a conversation with my dad. It felt good to have him around. I just can't believe that my parents aren't together. I hate to think about it because it breaks my heart.

"Auntie Bey?" I heard Julez call out.

I smiled at him, "Yes baby."

He was so adorable with his curly hair and hazel eyes.

"Can we spend tomorrow together?" He asked with an baby smile.

"Of course baby. What do you want to do?" I asked before taking a bite out of my salad.

"I want to go to an amusement park." He said simply.

"Can ya Auntie Nika come?" I smiled.

He nodded his head swiftly. I smirked and nodded my head. Julez always had a crush on Onika. Little did he know he would never get her.

"Yeah Auntie Bey." He smirked and finished his pizza.

I laughed, kids are something else.