Chaper 11

LARRY IS REAL. LOUIS MAY HAVE ADMITTED THE BABY RUMOR IS TRUE BUT HE HASNT EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE GIRL YET. MISTAKES HAPPEN, JUST HOPE THE BABY IS A BOY AND COMES OUT LOOKING LIKE LOUIS.......AND THAT IS ALL.
LARRY IS REAL.

Chapter 11

Louis woke up when the sun did, his body recognizing an unfamiliar area instantly. His head laid on the broad expanse of Harry's chest and their legs were tangled under the sheets.

Harry's was fast asleep still, his breath even and hot. Louis lifted his head -carefully- lest he wake the man up, and examined Harry's face.

He was no doubt every man's wet dreams for sure. Louis didn't think anyone could resist the strong jawline, the small but pointed Roman nose, and the most succulent lips on a man he's ever seen.

He couldn't be any luckier, he thought. Earlier in the relationship he had continuously questioned why the man would even go for someone like Louis, a single dad of two who works at a strip joint, instead of some arm candy who had a real future ahead of them.

Louis didn't know what he was going to do when he was no longer young and beautiful. What would he do when the looks faded and reality came crashing forefront?

He sighed wistfully, drawing small circles on Harry's exposed abs and forcing himself to bottle away the mindless questions because all he could think about after last night was how happy he is at the moment and how in love he is with the curly headed man.

He was grinning like a love struck fool when he felt Harry shift a little, his breath becoming uneven.

"Morning." Harry's voice rasped deeply, his eyes still blinking open adjusting to the light. And Louis thought he looked like an unruly mouse at the second, his curly bed hair all over the place.

"Hi," Louis breathed.

"You okay?"

"Extremely okay." He smirked placing his elbow on the bed then putting his head on his fists.

Harrys lips twitched. "So that means you're fine yeah? Not sore or anything?"

Louis smile cunningly and maneuvered himself so that he was sitting over a stunned looking Harry, his thighs spread over the older man's hips.

"I'm sore as fuck." Louis muttered his eyes trailing down Harry's six pack. "But that doesn't mean it was bad. Best sex I've ever had." Hands down the best best sex he's ever had to be honest.

He squeaked and then giggled like a school girl when Harry grinned and then flipped them over quickly. The man leaned down a hand sneakily snaking down between Louis legs and that shut Louis up in a snap.

"Best sex you've ever had, huh?"

"Biggest cock I've ever had too." He admitted confidently, smiling widely.

Harry was way to humble to say thank you for such a compliment but Louis could see the pride swimming in his green eyes.

"Well, you've got the biggest arse I've ever had."

"I know." Louis shrugged and Harry's jaw dropped at the blatant acceptance as he pinched Louis' hips, which just happened to be one of his ticklish spots.

He flinched away from the touch, his stomach tingling. "Don't!" Louis looked at the dangerous smirk on Harry's face as he figured out his secret. "Don't you dare, Harry Styles." He warned slowly, pointing his finger.