Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"Yes, fuck, Harry!" Louis cried out, biting harshly into the sheets as Harry assaulted his hole with his tongue.

His whole body was licked with fire. He was sweating, sweat dripping down his face as he panted for mercy.

"Please." He whimpered, a tear rolling down his cheek when Harrys tongue licks took up speed flicking back and forth with momentum.

"Mine."The man growled behind him, and fuck if he can feel the sound radiate through his body, electric tingle shooting up his spine.

"Yes yes. Uh, uh,uuhh!" He chanted loudly, his hips pushing back Harry's face. He was so close, he could feel the tightening of his stomach, the way his toes were curling as bolts of pleasure waved over his body.

He felt Harry use his hands to grip a handful of his arse and then the man was forcing his tongue inside of him, making the most pornographic noises Louis' ever heard.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head, white took his vision and he screamed Harry's name shaking terrible as he clenched tightly around the man's crude tongue and came onto the sheets.

"F-f-fuck." He trembled and the weight of his body fell down with one last breath, but not before Harry gave his arse one last clap and then crawled up the bed.

"I won." Harry smirked looking oh so confident.

Louis was still panting, his eyes half lidded. "Shhh." He hushed the man with a lazy smile.

"Because of me, now we've got fifteen minutes to go pick them up."

"I'm sorry I doubted you." He was still smiling, giving the man what he wanted to hear.

"It's okay, love. We learn from our mistakes." He smacked a kiss on Louis' cheeks and sat up. "C'mon, we've gotta go now."

"But Hazza." He whined, his body still feeling like a boulder was on top of it.

"Come on, Louis. I promise we'll rest later, yeah?"

Louis groaned and forced his body upwards, his limbs completely useless. "Dress me, please?"

Harry chuckled, shaking his head. "Fine, Lou. What do you wanna wear?"

"Just past me some joggers and a t-shirt from the closet please."

Harry nodded and Louis watched with his eyes still half closed as Harry's naked arse searched through the closet and then took the clothes out. When he turned around, Louis winced at the sight before him.

"Christ Harry, that looks painful," He muttered looking guiltily down at the man's hard length red with veins and curved towards his stomach.

Harry looked down with a slight chuckle. "Its fine. We don't have time for that." He dropped to his knees to slip the black lace panties through Louis' legs

Louis carded his hand through the man's silky hair, guilt clenching his insides. "You sure? I can-"

"You can make it up to me later." Harry replied quickly, Louis noticing his hard length switching as he pulled the panties over his bum.