Chapter 15

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY TNKS

Davids POV

A week have past, she was just avoiding me the whole time whenever I looked at her she would look away, or whenever I tried to talk to her she would talk without looking at me and spoke with serious tone, which drives me crazy. I was at my office, when I checked the clock it was almost time for Rana to come. Today was the day I would talk to her and tell her how I feel.

When I went to Ranas desk to talk to her, I was shocked when I saw my uncle. It seemed like he was yelling at Rana. I went beside Rana to stop my uncle.
"Either you quit this job or else, I don't want to see you near my nephew." yelled uncle.
"Uncle Stop" I yelled at my uncle. He was shocked. It was the first time I raised my voice to my uncle. He was angry he was holding his hands tight.
I looked at Rana with worried, hoping she was ok. I know that she was angry because when I looked into her eyes she didnt move away.
"You ok?" I asked still looking at her. She just shook her head as yes and looked away. Then I turned towards my uncle once more to talk to him.
"Uncle my office now" I said with serious tone, he looked at me once more and walk toward my office. I turned to face Rana, her right hand was on her chest.
"Rana are you alright?"I said while looking at her, she looked at me with soft beautiful eyes of hers. She smiled weakly.
"I am fine....thank you" she said softly.
"Rana we need to talk after I finish talking with my uncle"I said with that went to my office.

"Whats going on uncle?" I said while shutting the door loudly. He place some picture in front of me. It was me and Rana at the park. "Explain this, I have been watching you since I found out she was working here"he said.
"You were what?"I was shocked I know my uncle can be a bit much but this is insane.
"Thats wright I was watching you and her..... I know David that you are young and think that you might feel something for her but its wrong and you know it." He said while putting his right hand on my shoulder.
"I don't care"I said, I know he was angry at this moment.
"Think about your parents" He yelled.
"This is not about my parents or me isnt it uncle?"I asked him, by the look of his face he was confused.
"I know that you're the one who put Ranas father in jail" I said. He quickly looked away and his body started to shake a little. I knew that he was nervous and scared.
"You know, I did look thru the case of Ranas fathers, he didn't do anything illegal yet he went to jail uncle, why?" I asked with serious tone. Now I know for sure he is hiding something from me. He looked at me and gave me a angry look.
"Stay out of that case"with that he left the room.

After the argument with my uncle I went to check up on Rana, it wasn't her fault at all. If there is someone to blame it will be me. All this time she was true to her religion and stayed away from me but I was the one who wanted to get closer to her. After searching almost everywhere I couldnt found her, but then I remembered that she always prays at this time.

There she was praying and crying at the same time I wish I could just hug her and wipe her tears away, but I cant. After she was done praying I went beside to talk to her.
"Rana" I said to get her attention, she looked at me for a second and wiped her tears away quickly.
"Look Mr.Stasi I don't feel like talking right now please" she said and folded the small rug that she prayed on. She went back to her desk, I didn't care I had to talk to her right now.
She packed her bag and headed towards the stairs, I dont know why but she always uses the stairs instead of the elevator.
Due to some construction work they had to lock the stair doors. She stood front of the stair door trying to open. Once she relize rlthe door was locked she went to the elevetor and press for the button. Now it was my chance to talk to her. The elevator doors open ed and she walk in slowly, its she was afraid or something. I quickly got inside the elevator as well. The door was closed and I press lobby sign. She was holding her breath and her eyes were closed I guess she was scared.
"Rana are you alright?" I asked with concern. She shook her head as no. All the sudden the elevator stopped, the lights in the elevator flashed red, it means there was something wrong with the elevator. All the sudden Rana started breath hard she was having a panic attack.