Chapter 3

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU GUYS THINK

THANK YOU

SHOULD I KEEP ON WRITING OR SHOULD I STOP?

I have picture of Rana's outfit

Rana's POV

"Salam Rana" Halit greeted

"Salam Halit" I greeted back.

"So..." I cut him off before he could ask me anything about yesterday.

"Please don't ask about yesterday" I said as we took our seats.

"Ok but...."Halit was cut off when Mr.Steven cleared his throat. he does that to get students attention.

"Good morning class" he greeted.

"Morning" greeted the students.

'Please don't ask' I hoped.

"How was yesterday?" he said whiling looking directly at me.

'Oh no' I thought to myself.

I looked away to brake his gaze. I looked at paper in Halits desk and thats when I remembered something important.

I was cut off my thoughts when I heard Mr. Stevens talk.

"Anything interesting happened huh Miss. Kaya?" he said,he was beside my desk.

"Nothing happened We asked questions and they answered it"he looked at me for a second.

"Ok" he said and went back to his seat.

The lesson went by fast. As I was about exit the room Mr.Steve stopped me.

"Rana, may I speak with you" he said, I nodded my head and went to his desk.

He waited until everyone leaves.

"Rana, I saw the video and I am glad that you supported your country an all but what you did,its was wrong" he said.

Mr. Steve always supported me no matter what. For all he adopted me when I was 13 but his wife didnt like me that much so I moved out when I turned 18. He had one daughter but she passed away when she was 6 years old. He told me to call him father but as soon as his wife heard about me calling him father she started to hate me.

I stayed quiet, he was going over some papers.

"Rana where is your training hours?" he asked.

"Sir, I am so sorry, I was busy with finals I forgot about it" I apologized.

"Well you know you have attend to training for six months and I can give you the address for training office if you want?" He said as he handed me a paper.

"Well the first training office is 40 minutes away from here and the second one is 15 minutes" he said as he highlighted the address.

"I already call them you have an interview tomorrow" he said.

I smiled an that is why I respect him.

"And Rana I.....ummm I am sorry about Carolina, I am here no matter what"he said giving me a weak smile.

"Thank you sir" I thank him.

"Bye,sir" I said before leaving.

The Next Day

'This is it' I thought to myself as I walk inside the office.

"Hello, I am Rana Kaya, I have an interview appointed for today" I said.