Chapter 35

HEY GUYS HERE IT IS....
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE I AM SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STORY IS FINISHED AND YES I THERE WILL BE ANOTHER UPDATE FOR EPILOGUE
COMMENT/VOTE
If u guys have any questions feel free to ask.

BY THE WAY MY HEART AND PRAYERS WITH PEOPLE WHO GOT INJURED AND PASSED AWAY IN THE  ATATURK AIRPORT  BOMMING IN TURKEY ISTANBUL...... MAY ALLAH GIVE PATIENTS TO THE FAMILIES WHO LOST THEIR LOVED ONES. AMEEN

David POV

Today I am going to surprise Rana with another marriage proposal. I already asked her once but I wanted to do it again but this time bigger and better. I was excited and nervous even though I already know her answer.
After meeting her in Ky we both flew back to New York. She stays at her friends house until our wedding day which is in two weeks. Yes we are rushing thats because we waiting for so long for each other. We missed all the opportunities in life because of a lie. A lie that stole our two years.

Anyhow I decorated the conference room that we first met. Her professor is going to call her and tell her to meet in conference at University. After applying white roses on the floor and small candles. She will be here any minute so I turned off the lights and hid on stage.
After sometime door opened and closed back again.
"Hello?" She called she walked in the middle pf the room and stopped.
"What is all this?" She whispered loud enough for me to hear.
The stage lights turned on and here I was standing with same suit that I had on when we met.
I can tell she was surprised, she was smiling and I loved it.

She came in front the stage and stood in front of me. She was beautiful, she is the only woman who makes me nervous and excited.

"What is all this Davood?" She asked, yes she calls me Davood.
I hold her hands and looked in her eyes, those mesmerizing eyes of hers.
"Two and half years ago today we met, you yelled at me across the room in row six seat twelve. Deep down I knew you were the one and only it just took me long time to realize it. Rana I love you and there are no words to describe my feeling towards you. I am going to ask you again. Will you marry me?" I said as I bend down on my knees.
She smiled as tear escaped from her eyes and said 'Yes'
I hugged her and then kissed her forehead.

Two weeks Later

It was night after our nikah in Mosque, we wanted a small ceremony and then dinner with friends. Alex, Halit Adina, Jordan and my father was there except my mother. I haven't still talked to my mother yet, my parents had a divorce and now my father lives on his own.

Anyhow we were finally in our home alone only the two of us. She went to our bedroom to take her wedding dress off and here I was dying out of excitement and nerviness.

"Davood" she called.
As soon as I heard her voice I walked inside of our bedroom and there she was. It was the first time I see her without hijab. Her hair was long and beautiful. She had her hair in curls and had a make up on. She had a white night gown.
She was breathtakingly beautiful, she was trying to cover her arms and chest with her hands.

I can tell she was frightened so was I. She was pure and true, she was shaking. I walked towards her and realize she can barely breath.
I kissed her forehead, as I was finally about to kiss her lips she moved back. Then she moved towards me and kissed my cheek which was tingling with desire.
I finally kissed her lips, those lips felt so right and delicious, she was shy she covered her face with her hand.
Next I pick her up in bridal position and placed her gently on the bed. She was tiny and light and was shaking before my hands.

She was the light that came to shine my darkness life. She was hope, she was my love, my Rana.
At that night we were united our body our souls our minds our hearts we one.

Six month later.....

Rana's POV

I was beyond happy 'Alhamdullillah'. He was mine and I was his, we were now one.
I have finally found the family I was looking for. My father in law moved in with us as well as my father. They have become good friends. My father can barely talk but he is getting better everyday. My mother in law married to some business man.

It was early in the morning today I have a doctors appointment. I've been feeling nauseated couple of weeks now. I didn't wanted worry my Davood so I am just going by myself. 
As I prepared the breakfast my father in law walks in.
"Good morning my daughter" he greeted with a smile.
"Good morning dad, I have prepared your coffee and pancakes as well" I said as I finished preparing breakfast.
"Well thank you.... and Rana I am glad Davood never give up on you" he continued. I gave a warm smile.
"I am glad he didn't"

Here I was smiling nonstop after finding out that I was pregnant and six weeks along as well. I just couldn't wait to tell my Davood.
After coming from the check up, I cleaned the house and prepared everyones favorite dish. First I am planning to tell my husband and then he can tell the rest.
The hours felt like days but finally Davood was at home from work. He kissed me and went upstairs to our room to freshen up.
After he took a shower and dresses casual clothes he came beside me. I was smiling nonstop he noticed and asked me what was going on.
"Davood I have to tell you something important ." I said looking at him with seriousness.
"What is it my love?" He questioned.
"I went to the doctor today for check up...." Before I coul finish he cut me off.
"Are you alright what happened?" He asked nonstop.
"I am fine it just that.....you are going to be a father" I whispered on his ear. For a second he froze on the spot but then after shaking him, he started to kiss me and hug me he was happy just like a kid.
" I am going to be a father.... Wooow thank you thank you Alhamdulillah" he said picking me up again one more time.

At the dinner table Davvod couldn't wait to tell the news. After serving the baklava with tea Davood decided that it was time.
"So father and baba me and Rana have great news for you guys" he said with a big smile.
Both my father in law and my baba looked at each other with confusion.
"Well you guys are going to be granddads" Davoods said which made me blush. I was in the kitchen I was shy to go meet them.
"Ohhh God thats great news, you hear that we are going to be grandparents " my father in law said to my baba.
"Rana my daughter " my father in law called. I went to the dining table which my father had his arms open for a hug we hugged each other and then I hugged my baba, which he was now had a big smile on his face.

We were all happy smiling and Alhamdulillah for this amazing gift and destiny. I looked at my husband we were holding hands. He was my other half, half of my soul and heart. I was blessed for having this wonderful life.

Yes there will be a Epilogue and if you guys have any questions please comment me or PM.