Part 13

( A/N- Btw: Fin is the one in the bright blue and Jack is the one in the dark blue! )

.

.

.

I woke up to the smell of sausages and omelets from downstairs, glancing up I saw Jack reading a book. He then looks down at me and places the book down onto the nightstand.

"Sleep well?" He asked looking at me with amusement.

"Yeah.." I muttered before sitting up, getting off of his stomach that I slept on.

"That's good." He smiled down, readjusting in his spot.

"So what happened when you woke up?" I asked moving around a bit.

"Your parents." I scoffed, laying my head back onto his stomach for dramatic affect.

Jack laughed. "Come on it's not that bad." He said, looking down at my disapproving face. "Okay I lied." He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah.."

"Are you ready to talk?" He asked looking at me.

"Aren't we talking now?" I said being funny and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Ha ha." He said sarcastically.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Last night." I felt myself stiffen up. "Now we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." He rushed out trying to make me feel less out of place.

"No, I want to- just to get it over with." He rubs my arms and holds me.

"I was on my way to Brads room with Lenny and Finn but Calum got in the way and he guided me to the back room and I didn't notice at first until I ran into some guys arms, he pulled me in there and confronted me about knowing information and after that he said he was going to handle it by-by-" I stammered remembering what he did all over again.

"I get it, you don't have to continue." Jack said putting his arms around me.

"How am I suppose to deal with this? It just all happened so fast, he threatened my brother." I said shaking my head.

"What?" He asked.

"He told me if I truly cared for my brother, I would let him do what he did to me..or was going to do to me.." I trailed, a single tear slid down my face that I wiped away.

"I can't believe he did that." Finn said making the both of us look up towards him who was at the door holding it open. I didn't know what to say. No one was suppose to hear this conversation.

"Finn why were you-" Jack was interrupted.

"I just wanted to let you all know that breakfast was ready and your mom sent me to get the two of you but I guess I can see why you've been up here.." He trailed.

"Finn wait!" I called out but he was already gone. I cried onto Jacks  shirt, crumpling it in my fists as  I sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay.." Jack said blinking away his tears from spilling out of his bright eyes.

"We need to go eat.." I trailed, sniffling and getting out of my bed to wash my face. I put on some sweats and headed downstairs with Jack following behind. When we got downstairs everyone was already seated and Brad was sulked lowly in his seat glaring at his plate that had no food on it yet. Everyone else looked at us. The house was spotless and the food was already arranged on the table in neat sets, steam visible from where I stood.

"Glad to know that you could make it this morning." My mom says referring to me and Jack.

"Have a seat." My dad says while watching the two of us tentatively.