Joe-Dance

You were in the garage watching your twin brother, Patrick, and his band practice. You went to school with all these guys, and one happens to be in all of your classes. It just so happens that you developed a major crush on him, and the only one who knows is your best friend, Andrew.

After a few songs, they decided to take a break. Patrick, Pete, and Joe went inside to get some food while Andy stayed back. "So..how's your crush going on Little Joseph?" Andy joked. You slapped his arm blushing. "Shut up Andrew Hurley!" He laughed and rubbed his arm. "Well you realize he is crushing hard on you, right? I mean, he was totally staring at you during practice." You blush and look down. You did notice that, but you thought it was nothing.

Eventually the guys come back. Pete and Patrick go back into place. Andy sits back behind the drums. Instead of Joe going back to his place, he walks over to you. Everyone turns and stares. "Y/N, I've been meaning to tell you something. I really like you, like a lot..and Andy over here claims that you like me too..and you know there's that dance coming up. Wanna go together?" You smile and leap into his open arms. "OMG YES!" He kisses your cheek and holds you close as the guys clap. He then walks over to Patrick, who goes all over protective brother mode. "Okay so you'll have her back by midnight, you'll treat her with respect, and you better not try anything or you're dead." He nods. "No worries Patrick, I will take good care of my baby girl." You blush at the nickname. You walk over to Andy and pat him on the back. "Thanks, Hurley." This night couldn't get any better.