Joe-A Nice Welcome Back

You are laying on your bed, watching South Park, when you hear a knock on the door. "It's open!" You yell. A few seconds later your bedroom door opens and in comes your boyfriend of 11 months, Joe. You smile as he lays beside you. "Hey baby!" You say, happy that your boyfriend is finally home from tour. "Hey babe, I can tell you missed me." He smiles seductively, making you bite your lip. He smirks and gets on top of you. "I know what you're thinking. You're gonna have to beg for it babe." "Oh really? You must really like torturing me Trohman." You smirk back, crashing your lips onto his. He kisses you passionately, making the kiss deeper and deeper. You feel his hand going up your shirt, and you let out a moan of pleasure. All of a sudden an air horn goes off, making you two jump back from each other. The closet door opens and out comes Pete and Andy. They smirk. "You just got cock blocked, Joey!" Pete says in a sing-song voice. "I guess you ain't getting none tonight!" Andy chimes in. You two look at each other, and both of your faces flush red with embarrassment. "Where the fuck is Patrick?!" Joe asks angrily. "I wanted no part of this. I just came for the pool." You focus your attention to the open bedroom door, where Patrick runs by with his hands up, wearing soaking wet clothes. You two bust out laughing. "Well it looks like he's off the hook, but to Mr. Wentz and Mr. Hurley, just remember payback is a bitch!" He smirks at them as they roll their eyes at him and leave. Joe slams the door, then gets back on top of you. "So, shall we continue?" You blush. "Yes we shall."