Patrick Imagine For falloutboyfedora

Another imagine for my lovely friend falloutboyfedora. :) Enjoy!

You have been keeping your distance from your boyfriend, Patrick. Not that you want to, but you believe it's for the best. You sigh and toss the positive test in the trash. You check your phone. Here's the messages:

Patty Cakes❤️: Hey Baby 😘
Patty Cakes❤️: Gracie? Are you okay?
Patty Cakes❤️: It's been two days. What did I do?
Patty Cakes❤️: Please respond Gracie 😔
Patty Cakes❤️: I love you ❤️😭 I guess I'll leave you alone now...

A tear slips down your cheek as you put your phone down. Damn bananas. (Inside joke..😁) You hear your phone buzz, and you receive a text from Pete. Your conversation:

Pete 😎: Gracie, what's up with you and Patrick? He's dying over here! He needs you!
You: Pete, something just came up...I don't know how to tell him
Pete😎: Like what? Are you hurt?? Depressed? I'm here for you Gracie!
You: Thanks, Pete 😋 and it's just well...I'm..Pregnant
Pete😎: WOAH OMG DIDNT EXPECT THAT ARE YOU SURE PURE BOY OVER HERE IS THE FATHER?!
You: Oh shut up Pete I'm being serious!
Pete😎: Sorry 😂 But in all seriousness, you're about to lose not only your boyfriend, but also your baby daddy. I'm gonna tell him to come to your house, so get ready.
You: Okay I guess your right. I'll be waiting.

About an hour later you hear a knock at your door. You open it to see Patrick. You feel yourself tense up as he hugs you. You hug him back, tears falling. "Patrick I'm sorry..I'm just-" You cut yourself off and gulp. "Just what Gracie?" He looks confused. You sigh, motioning for him to come in as you take a seat on the couch. He sits beside you. "Well um..Patrick, we need to talk." All of a sudden he starts shaking. "Please no! Please don't break up with me!" You quickly kiss him. "Patrick baby no, this is something happy-er at least for me." "Then what is it Gracie? You can tell me anything." You take both of his hands and take a deep breath. "Patrick..you know that night about two weeks ago?" "How could I forget?" He says in a seductive tone, making you blush. "Well...what if I told you we um..kinda created a mini Stump." He gasps. "So you're..?" "Yes Patrick, I'm pregnant." You look down, expecting him to be disappointed, but instead he attacks you with hugs. "We're gonna be the best parents ever!" You smile, holding on to him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner...I just thought you were too pure for the "children before marriage" thing." "Well there's something I've been meaning to do." Patrick says. "Like what?" You gasp as he gets down on one knee. "Gracie, honestly you're amazing. I've already started a family with you, so obviously I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He pulls out a box with a ring. "Will you marry me?" "YES!" You let him put the ring on, then you jump up and down. He smiles and stands up, embracing you. He kisses you then whispers in your ear, "Let's make more babies asap." ;)