Joe-Your Depression (Warning: May Be Depressing)

You were on the bus as the guys were getting ready backstage for a concert. You had stayed back because you felt depressed, but just told them you were tired. Joe looked suspicious, but luckily believed you. You sighed and sat on Joe's bed. You suddenly bursted out crying. You looked down at your scarred wrists from months ago, that you usually hide with a hoodie or bracelets. "I..can't.." You whisper. All of a sudden you here footsteps, that get faster as they enter the bus. "Y/N! Omg what's wrong?" You sigh and look up at your boyfriend. "Joseph, I'm fine. You're gonna be late." "Y/N, I don't care if I'm late. I care more about you than anything else in the world." You sniffle and look up at him. He eyes your wrists, then picks you up and embraces you in a hug. "I'm here for you." He whispers in your ear. You smile as he kisses your head. "You're coming with me." He says picking you up. You squirm. "Joseph no! I look terrible." You cannot escape from his grip, so you finally give in. He takes you out on stage, in front of thousands of people. He grabs the mic. "Okay so sorry for the delay everyone, but I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Y/N. She's an amazing, smart, talented woman. Words can't describe how much I love her. Oh and one more thing, you don't look terrible tonight. You look beautiful as always." He smiles and kisses you as the crowd cheers. You smile, wrapping your arms around him. "I love you Y/N." He whispers. "I love you too Joseph." You say, in tears of not sadness but joy.