Patrick Imagine for falloutboyfedora

Another imagine for the lovely Gracie. :) Enjoy!

"Patrick hurry the hell up!" You yell, searching for a shirt to wear over your bikini. You and Patrick had just got married, and y'all are on your honeymoon at the beach. Of course, the other guys wanted to annoy y'all and booked reservations for the rooms around y'all.

Patrick walks out in a shirt and swim trunks. You smile and wrap your arms around him, kissing him. "Aren't you going to ditch that shirt?" He smirks. "I'll ditch everything tonight." You giggle and grab his hand, dragging him outside where the guys are waiting. "Guys what happened last night?" Pete asks. "What do you mean?" Patrick questions. "Bruh your room was silent. It's your honeymoon! You're supposed to get it on!" You roll your eyes and slap Pete on the arm. "Ouchie." He pouts. You laugh and grab Patrick's hand, and all of you head to the ocean.

You head back into your room, soaking wet with salt water. You walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. You start to undress, when you feel a pair of bare arms wrap around you. You feel your cheeks turn red as you grab Patrick and pull him into the shower with you. He smiles seductively, kissing your lips. He then trails down to your neck, you releasing a moan. He trails down to your chest, then your stomach, and starts to go even farther, but you all are interrupted by a screech. "OKAY I'M LEAVING NOW!" Andy yelps, running out of the hotel room. You didn't know they had snuck into y'all's room to do who knows what. "Sorry!" Your face turns red as you hear Joe storm out too. Pete walks to the bathroom door and knocks. "Don't forget to create a little Stump you two. And he better be named after me!" He then struts out. You look up at Patrick, who's face is redder than a tomato. "Um so..." "Wanna wait till they're asleep?" You ask. He nods, quickly stepping out. You continue your shower, chatting with Patrick who proceeds to brush his hair. If only tonight would come sooner...