Joe-His Proposal

You had been dating Joseph Trohman for 3 years today. He invited you over to his house to play video games and to cuddle while watching movies. Not the fanciest, but you didn't mind.

You get up to get dressed. You put on black skinny jeans with rips, black Converse, and a FOB tank top with a leather jacket. You get in your car and drive to Joe's house, headbanging to some BMTH on the way.

You knock on the door, and he greets you with a kiss. "Happy anniversary, babe." You blush. "Awe Joseph." He leads you to the couch and motions for you to sit beside him. He hands you a controller and you two shoot the crap out of each other on GTA. After a while he gets up. "You stay here and go pick out a movie. I'll be right back." You look through the movies and pick out Y/F/M for you two to watch. It's been like 20 minutes! Where is Joe? You start to get worried. A few minutes later, as you're falling asleep on the couch, he jumps out and scares you. "OMG JOE WTF?!" You squeal. He laughs and picks you up. He kisses you then takes you outside. He puts you down in front of the pool, which is filled with rose petals. Lit candles circle the pool. You gasp and wrap your arms around him. "Aww Joe! You're so sweet!" He smiles. "Anything for my baby girl. Now here's the deal. There's something special at the bottom of the pool, but you have to find it." He helps you take your jacket and shoes off. He then picks you up and throws you in the pool. You come back up, and spit out water. "I wasn't ready." You whined. He laughed. "You better start searching." You dive under and start scavenging the bottom of the pool. Damn Joe, why must you have such a big pool?

You are about to give up when your foot feels something round. You dive down and snatch it in your fist. You come up and hold it in front of you. You gasp. An engagement ring?! You look over at Joe, who is on one knee. "Y/N, will you marry me?" "Yes Joe, I will." You smile and put the ring on, then swim over to the side of the pool to kiss Joe. When you do, you pull him in. He goes underwater and grabs onto you, pulling you down too. You both come up and laugh. "I love you Joseph Trohman." "I love you too Y/F/N." "Not bad, Joe!" You two turn around to see Pete riding Joe's zebra. You look at Joe, who nods, then you two swim over and start splashing Pete. Could this day get any better?