Patrick Imagine for falloutboyfedora

For Gracie. :) Enjoy!

You hear at a knock at the door as you finish fixing your hair. You open it to see your best friend, Patrick, wearing a tux and a fedora. You smile, giving him a hug and letting him in. You two were going to the dance together, just as friends though, unfortunately. You have had a crush on Patrick for a long time now, but you don't think he likes you back. "Why don't you look beautiful tonight, but that's normal for you." He says, making you blush. "You look nice tonight too, Patty Cakes." You say, making him laugh. "Well, let's go!" You two run out the door and get in his car. You had a feeling something special would happen tonight, but you didn't know what.

You enter the school gym, arms linked with Patrick. You follow him and meet up with his friends, who happen to be at the dance with your friends. Pete steps away from his date, your friend Claire, and whispers something in Patrick's ear. You can't make out what he said though. All you know is Patrick was planning to do something, because his response to Pete was "Oh I will!" You got a weird feeling in your stomach. What if he asks another girl out?

Eventually a slow song comes on. Patrick smiles and wraps his hands around you. You put your hands on his shoulders and your head to his. You sway to the beat of the music. When the song ends, Patrick seems to get really nervous. "You okay?" You ask. He nods, rubbing his hand through his hair. "It's just...Gracie, you're an amazing best friend and a beautiful girl..and I was just wondering if you wanted to..you know..be..more than friends?" He looks down, probably expecting a reject. Instead, he gets a huge hug from you. "Oh my God, YES!" He smiles, planting a quick kiss on your lips. You smile and grasp his hand. "Soo..what did Pete whisper earlier?" "He told me I better ask you out..because he knows how much I like..hell love you." You blush and giggle. You two meet back up with the guys and your friends. Patrick gets in a circle with the guys while you get in a circle with your friends. "Sooo..you and Patrick eh?" Katie, Joe's date, asks. You blush and nod. "Aweee!" Katie and Claire both say. "Don't forget to use protection!" Hannah, Andy's date, jokes. "Oh I won't, don't worry." You wink, looking back to make sure the guys didn't overhear. Tonight was probably the best night of your life.