Pete-My Hero

"I can't believe you!" You sigh, putting your hands to your face. His face turns red with rage. "THIS IS MY DAMN HOUSE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I GET DRUNK AND INVITE STRIPPERS OVER THEN FUCKING LEAVE!" Your jaw drops. You burst into tears and grab your bag and your phone, heading out the door. On the way out you text Pete.
You: Pete I'm coming over
Pete: What's wrong baby?! Are you hurt?
You: My deadbeat husband...
Pete: I'll come pick you up. You don't have to deal with that bastard anymore. 😘

Fifteen minutes pass, and you get impatient. You check your phone and start rapping your foot. You hear a door open behind you and spin around, only to get hit in the head with a beer bottle. The bottle cracks on your head and blood starts running down. Your husband cracks his knuckles and grabs your neck. You're too afraid to fight back. All of a sudden, a car spins into the driveway and out jumps Pete, only wearing a pair of baggy sweat pants and Converse. Your husband stops choking you out and heads toward Pete. "Who the hell are you?!" He glares. "Her new husband!" Pete socks the guy in the face. He glares and grabs his arm. Your husband was a big man...Pete gulps and starts kicking rapidly, eventually hitting his nuts. The guy falls to the ground and Pete stomps on his face. He then takes your hand and pulls you to his car. You get in and he speeds off.

You walk into his house, where you actually felt at home. You smile and wrap your arms around him. "Thanks babe." He smiles. "No problem cutie." You blush, then smirk. "Oh, one more thing...new husband?" He smirks, getting down on one knee and pulling out a high school ring. "Well I don't have a wedding band yet, so my high school ring will have to do...but look Y/N, I love you. I'll never ever abuse you and I'll treat you like a queen. Can I have the honor of being your husband?" You gasp and jump up and down, letting him put the ring on your finger and taking off the old one. "OMG PETE YES!" He smiles and wraps you in a hug, kissing your ear. "Now the next step is starting a family..if you know what I mean." He whispers, making you blush and giggle.

(A/N: Sorry if this sucked, I tried! Thnks Fr Th Rds and love you all! <3)