Joe-It's Over? 1/3 Feat. Brendon

"Ugh I can't believe you Joseph!" You sigh, putting your hands to your face. "What did I even do?!" He yells. You stomp up to him. "You were totally flirting with that girl! It was pretty damn obvious because you were all up on her!" "Look, Y/N, she's just a fan. I'm nice to all my fans. If they want hugs, I'll give them hugs. If you don't like it, then get the fuck out of here!" He screams, his face turning red. You walk to the door and grab your bag. You open the door. "Bye asshole!" You say, slamming it. You pull out your phone and dial Brendon's number. You and Brendon had been really close friends since Pete introduced you two. It almost felt like he had a crush on you. "Hello?" A tired Brenny answers. "Hey Brendon..." You say, almost in tears. He then becomes alert. "Y/N! What's wrong?! Are you okay?" "It's just..I need a place to stay for a while..and I'd rather it not be at one of HIS best friends' houses." "The doors unlocked. Stay as long as you want. And there's plenty of room in my bed." That makes you giggle. "Thanks Brenny!" You say and hang up.

You forgot your keys inside and it was raining. Just your luck! You sigh and start walking.

You knock on Brendon's door. He opens
it, wearing only boxers. "Y/N! You're wet. Holy shit that didn't sound right! Never mind!!" His cheeks turn red and you giggle, walking inside and putting your bag down. You open your bag. "Shit.." You mutter. "What's wrong?" Brendon asks. "I forgot clothes." You sigh. "Who says you need them?" Brendon says in a seductive voice that makes you blush. "Haha I'm just kidding. Let's find you something."

You follow Brendon into his bedroom. He opens his closet, while you jump onto his bed. "It's so big and comfortable!" You exclaim. "That's not the only thing big and comfortable." Brendon winks, sitting beside you. You blush, and look into his eyes. He smiles. "You know you have beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile." You feel your cheeks get warm. "Thanks." Brendon leans in. "You know I've been wanting to do this for a while." He kisses you passionately, and you kiss back. He slowly gets on top of you, sitting in between your legs. "Should we?" He asks in a seductive tone. "I-I don't know Brenny. It just doesn't feel right." "Or does it?" He asks. You smile a little. "Maybe it does.."