Joe Imagine for bemytwinskeleton

(For bemytwinskeleton :) remember, if anyone wants a personal, DM meh!)

You had a crush on the new kid, Joe Trohman. All the ladies adored him, as he was insanely handsome. From his stubble, to his luscious curls, his skill at guitar, oh the lady boners.

You walk into Geometry, the most hated class of all with the bitchiest teacher ever, Ms. Reese. You have a seat at your desk and lay your homework on it. In walks Joe, who has the seat in front of you. You blush as he takes his seat. "Hey Katie!" He smiles. You give him an awkward smile. "Hey Joe Fro!" He laughs and digs through his binder, his adorable wide smile turning into a terrified scowl. "What's wrong?" You ask. All of a sudden, Ms. Reese walks in and class starts. "Alright class, I'm coming around to check homework." "Joe?" You whisper, but you're hushed by a glare from the teacher. He starts to shake. When the teacher reaches his desk, she slaps her ruler down in front of him. "Joseph, where is the homework?!" "M-ma'am I..forgot i-it." He stutters rapidly, still shaking. She gives him a glare and jerks him up. "Maybe if there weren't so many damn punks like you kids would actually learn something!" You instantly jump up and scream, "He is not a punk! He makes fucking straight ass A's. You're really gonna scold him for one damn mistake?!" She lets go of Joe and turns to you, speechless. "Well well well...A quiet girl taking up for her punk ass boyfriend..BOTH OF YOU TO BIC NOW!" You twitch at the word "boyfriend" and roll your eyes, jerking up your binder and following Joe out the door. "Damn she's a bitch." You mutter. He sighs and nods. "Thanks for sacrificing yourself to take up for me." You smile, putting your arm around him. "Anytime, my friend." "Friend?" He questions. You give him a puzzled look. He quickly pulls out a notebook, scribbles something on one of the pages, rips it out and hands it to you. "Boyfriend." He corrects you. You bite your lip in awe. He gives you a quick kiss on the cheek and grabs your hand. You two walk to BIC together, not giving a single fuck about anything but the romantic moment.