Patrick-Drunkness

You wake up around midnight and roll over to an empty side of your bed. You sigh and get up. Patrick has been working way to hard and stressing himself out. I hope he's okay...

You walk downstairs and to the kitchen. You open the fridge, and you gasp. 3/4 of the beer that was in there is now gone. You hear a knock on the door, and quickly run to it. You open it and in stumbles Patrick. "Hey baby." He slurs, trying to kiss you. You step back. "Oh no you don't!" He pouts and sits on the couch. "But whyyyy?" You sigh. "Look Patrick, we need to talk." You turn around to face him again, when you realize he is passed out on the couch. You roll your eyes and walk back upstairs. I guess I'll break it to him tomorrow.

You wake up to the sound of someone in the bathroom. You force yourself up and walk to the bathroom door. "Hey baby." Patrick smiles, taking an Advil. He must have a real bad hangover. "Patrick look." You sigh, looking down as you speak. "I know the album is stressing you out and I'm not saying you can't drink..but I just can't deal with you coming home late every night, me worrying sick about you until then, and then you pass out when you hit the couch." Tears fill your eyes. "Patrick, I know you're a good boyfriend, but I can't live this way..." His eyes widen and his jaw drops. He stays that way for a minute, then he starts to cry. "Holy smokes Y/N I'm so sorry! I thought about my stress and needs and didn't even consider yours! I'm such a terrible person! Please don't leave! I'll change, cross my heart!" You look up at him, and wrap your arms around him, crying on his shoulder. He holds you, sniffling. "I'm sorry Y/N..." He chokes out. You rub his back. "Promise you'll try hard to quit." He nods. "Never again will I hurt you baby girl." You smile, leaning up and kissing him. He kisses back and smiles, then yawns. "I'm still sleepy." You giggle and pull him to the bed. You two spend the rest of the morning cuddling and you falling asleep in his arms.