Valentine's Day-Pete

(A/N: Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day!)

You sighed, holding Saint in one arm as Bronx colored at his desk. Pete wasn't supposed to be home until Wednesday. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. You sit Saint down beside Bronx and rush to answer it. You open the door and are shocked to see nobody there. However, a big box awaited outside. "The mail don't run on Sunday..weird.." You mumble to yourself. You tug on the package, but it doesn't budge. "Hm..heavy." You sighed and decided to just open it on the porch. As soon as you touched the flap, the box swung open and out jumped Pete, screaming "Happy Valentine's Day, Y/N!" You jumped back, then screamed and hugged Pete viciously. He chuckled and kissed you, as Andy appeared from behind a bush. Pete gave him a high five. "Thanks, Hurley." He laughed. "Anytime, I was bored today anyways!" You gave Andy a playful slap and dragged Pete inside to be with the family. As soon as y'all were in the living room, Bronx came up, followed by a crawling Saint, with a picture of a girl and a boy holding hands with hearts around it. "I drew this for you. Happy Valentime's Day mommy and daddy!" (A/N: I used to think it was times instead of tines XD) You already knew this was going to be a good day.