Pete Imagine For Party Pøisøn

For my frandd Gio! Enjoy!

You're in your home office, writing some new music, when all of a sudden you feel a pair of hands squeeze your shoulders. You quickly spin around, and you're greeted by a kiss on the lips. "Pete!" You screech. He smiles, embracing you in a hug. "A little excited, eh? You're such a cutie babe!" You blush, looking down at your papers. "I just wasn't expecting you home so early." He giggles, sitting beside you and leaning on your shoulder as you continue to write. He acts like a child. It's so adorable! "Ooh a new song! I wanna see I wanna see!" You giggle and hand him the paper. "Okay, but just because I love you! And it needs touching up by the way I'm not fin-" you get cut off by Pete's squeals. "Oh my God it's amazing! Can I please play it with my band baby?" He asks. You act like your thinking, stroking your pretend beard and scratching the back of your red hair. "I suppose so...on one condition." "And that is?" He looks worried for a second. You smirk. "You owe me a horror movie and lots of cuddles..and I mean lots!" He laughs, pulling you into a hug. He then stares into your hazel eyes, as you stare in his. He has such beautiful eyes. He then leans in and kisses you passionately. You kiss back, smiling in the kiss. He pulls away smiling. "I love you Gio." You blush. "I love you too Pete." That night was filled with horror movies and cuddles, just as you requested. :)