Break Up-All

Patrick:You're stressed from a long day of work and harassment from your boss. You walk in the door, and are greeted by Patrick. He has a frown on his face and looks nervous. "Babe? You okay?" You ask. "Um...Y/N..I'm so sorry but..this isn't gonna work out..." You quickly break into tears. You turn around and run out into the cold winter night. "Wait! Y/N!" Patrick calls after you, but you refuse to stop. You spend the night with your brother Andy, who is in total rage over the situation.

Pete: "Y/N I'M SORRY! I WAS DRUNK OKAY?!" Pete sniffles. You glare. "Pete, why didn't you tell me there was someone else?! You cheating little bitch!" You grab your things and walk out, slamming the door. The door opens. "Y/N come on! One more chance? PLEASE?!" You roll your eyes and keep walking. You knew something had been up with him.

Joe: You two were both really stressed out. You walked in your living room, where Joe sat playing Xbox. You give him a small smile. "Joseph?" He spins around and smiles. "Oh..hey Y/N." You take a seat beside him. "Hey I think..I think it's best if we're just friends for now..it's just..we're both stressed out and I think maybe it'll help us. He sighs and looks down. "You know..you're right." You sigh. "I'm so sorry..." He kisses your cheek and gets up. "It's all good sweetie, but I better pack my things." "No Joseph, please stay." You say, grabbing his arm. "Now doesn't mean forever. Plus, I need my little nerd around." He smiles and wraps you in a hug. " Awe Thanks Y/N..I'll start sleeping in the guest room. I'm excited about this whole roommate thing." You smile. "Me too, best friend."

Andy: Andy walks in with a sour face. You look at him. "Hey babe..everything okay?" He looks down and sits beside you. "Y/N...I'm..I'm breaking up with you." Your jaw drops. Everything was going so great, so perfect. "WHY?!" You burst out crying and he wraps you into a hug. He starts to shed tears. You two hold each other on the couch for a few minutes. He finally sits up and sniffles. "I can't do it..I love you too damn much! I'm sorry baby I don't know what I was thinking! I'm so stupid!" You wipe your face and kiss him. You smile a little and pull away. "You're not stupid baby, just please don't leave me..I need you!" He smiles. "I swear on my life I won't..I was just stressed..but I can't blame it on my angel." You blush and bury your head in his chest. He laughs and kisses your head. "Night night sleepy head!" You blush and fall asleep in his arms.