How You Met-All

Patrick: You worked at a coffee shop. He was a regular there. He came in and ordered the usual, and when you handed it to him, you noticed he was giving you an odd look. He quickly handed you a 5 dollar bill, smiled, and scurried out. What's up with him today? You were so puzzled..until you turned over the 5 dollar bill and saw he had attached a note with his number on it. You immediately pulled out your phone and texted him. From then on, you two started to bond, falling in love by the minute.

Pete-You were at a club, drunk. You were on the dance floor when a drunk guy stumbled up to you. You checked him out, and decided that he was hella good looking. You both introduce yourselves, then he leads you to the coat room, where y'all make out, not make love, that comes later. ;) From then on he was hooked, and y'all traded numbers and almost instantly hooked up.

Joe-You worked at a music store. Business was always slow, but you didn't mind. One day, when there was nobody else at the shop, you walked over to the guitars and pulled one off the wall. You began strumming and singing "Better Man" by Pearl Jam. After you finish the song, you hear a voice "Oh my God.." You bite your lip, and in walks a guy with curly hair and beautiful blue eyes. You were instantly hooked on him. He smiles. "I came to look at electrics, but you're the only thing I can focus on now! Amazing!" I blush. "Thanks..I'm Y/N." He smiles. "Joe." You two exchange numbers and end up going on a date a week later.

Andy-You had gotten tickets to your favorite band, Metallica, for your birthday. It turns out they were mosh pit tickets. As they started playing, everyone was cheering and jumping, doing all kind of crazy things. During Master of Puppets, the crowd was absolutely WILD! You were getting pushed all over the place! All of a sudden, a guy stumbles into you, making you fall to the ground. He quickly picks you up. "Oh my God I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" You look up to see a guy covered in tattoos, but with a really high pitched and adorable voice. You nod and smile. "Yeah..thanks." He nods. "Of course..I'm Andy by the way." You smile. "I'm Y/N." You two stay beside each other during the concert, him protecting you from the drunk sweaty guys. After it was over, you two end up hanging out at his place, and end up dating three weeks later.