Andy-Your Depression (Warning: May Be Depressing)

You had been feeling like crap lately. Your self esteem was bottomed out and you felt like dying. You sighed at your fresh cuts, luckily they weren't deep, as your phone went off. You checked it. It was a text from your boyfriend, Andrew. Here's the convo:

Andy❤️: Hey baby I was thinking maybe going out for dinner? ❤️😘

You: Sounds good! ☺️ Pick me up in 20!

Andy❤️: Can't weight! Haha, see what I did there 😏

You: Oh shush, dork! 😂😍

You put on black skinny jeans and a/an Y/F/B tee. You put on Converses with skulls. You cover your wrists in bracelets anywhere from BMTH, FOB, P!ATD, MCR, Green Day, etc. You hear a knock at the door. You open it and smile. "Hey cutie." He says, kissing you. You return the kiss and smile. "Let's go!"

You both get out of the car and start walking through the parking lot of Y/F/R. He smiles and grabs your hand. "Why so many bracelets?" He chuckles. "I dunno, I just like bands I suppose." You smile, but feel a pang of guilt for lying

You both order your food and then have a casual conversation. "So..don't you need to take those bracelets off to eat?" Andy asked. "Hurley, I don't eat with my wrists!" You giggle. He smiles and shakes his head, laughing. All of a sudden you happen to glance over and see your waitress talking to another waitress. "Omg Tiffany! You see that hot guy over there with the tattoos?" Your waitress exclaims. "Yes! And do you see who he's with? Ew. An ugly ass emo chick!" Tiffany says. You look down and slowly stand up. Andy looks confused but you walk out the door, without saying anything, and sit on the sidewalk. You take off your bracelets, one by one, and shove them into your pockets, you stare at your messy wrists and cry. All of a sudden Andy bursts out the door. "Y/N! Are you-" he stops when he sees your wrists. You look down. "Andy I'm sorry I-" you get cut off by him picking you up and kissing you. He then kisses each of your cuts. "Baby, please promise to come get me instead of harming yourself next time." Andy holds you close. You nod. "Yes baby, I promise." You smile against his chest. He smiles and takes your hand, leading you back in. You explain to him what happened with the waitresses. At about that time, your waitress comes back with the food. "Could I get you anything else?" She smiles, placing her hand on Andy's shoulder as you tense up. "Yes, actually. One I'll take the check, and two get the hell away from me you ugly slut!" She gives him a pissed look, then storms off as you and him crack up. "Thanks babe." You smile. He grabs your hand from across the table. "Anything for my beautiful baby."