Pete Imagine for Claire :)

For my friend Claire. :) Enjoy!

You were in the garage with your band, American Arrogance, practicing for an upcoming gig. It was the band's first gig, and everyone was very nervous. During the middle of your song, you hear screaming from a distance. At first you ignore it, but then it gets closer and closer. "WHOEVER THE FUCK IS SCREAMING CAN SHUT THE HELL UP NOW!" Your bassist, Katie, yells. You put down your microphone and look out the garage door. Suddenly, you feel an arm being wrapped around you, and a hand covering your mouth. You start getting dragged away by the mysterious figure, and you start to panic.

Finally the mysterious man stops dragging you and turns you around, uncovering your mouth. In front of you is no other than your best friend, Pete, from Fall Out Boy. You sigh. "Of course, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III." He laughs. "Hey at least you remembered my name this time." You smile a little, then become serious again. "Pete, I'm sorry, but I really need to be at band practi-" He cuts you off by putting his finger to your lips. "Shh. I sent the other guys to entertain your friends. This is important." You sigh. "Fine, just because you're my best friend." He smiles wide, grabbing your hand and pulling you along with him.

"Where the hell are we, Wentz? You ask. Pete takes a flashlight out of his pocket and shines it towards a pond. He motions for you to follow him. You two sit at the edge of the pond, taking about random things. Then something unexpected comes up. Pete reaches behind a tree and grabs a bass guitar hooked up to an amp, also hidden behind a tree. Typical Pete. He then begins to play and sing. "She was a fast machine she kept her mother clean. She was the best damn woman that I ever seen..." He finishes the song and looks at you. "Claire, we've been best friends for a while now, and that's great and all, but I kinda wanna be more.." His face turns red. You feel butterflies in your stomach. The day you've been waiting for has finally come. "Sooo um..Claire, will you go out with me?" You smile wide, embracing him in a hug. "Of course Pete!" He smiles and hugs back, then kisses you. "Mine forever." He says. This was definitely the best night of your life.