Joe-It's Over? 2/3 Feat. Brendon

You wake up wearing nothing. You are a little confused. Was this all a dream? You roll over and expect to see Joe, but instead you see Brendon. You let out a small gasp and get up. Joe can't find out! You quickly get dressed and grab your bag. I've fucked up. You slowly close the door and start walking to Joe's house.

You nervously knock on the door. A few minutes later it opens. "Y/N?" Joe asks, scratching the back of his head. "Look Joe, I'm really sorry. I let my jealousy take over and I know you'd never really do that. Will you ever forgive me?" You look down, expecting a "get the fuck out of here," but instead you get a big hug. You smile, wrapping your arms around Joe. "I love you Joseph." "I love you too Y/N."

You are finally settled back with Joe. You smell terrible, like Brendon cologne and sweat, and you're surprised Joe didn't notice. You sit your phone on the couch and run upstairs to take a shower. Shortly after, you receive a text message from Brendon. Joe checks it for you...

You get out of the shower and throw on some old clothes. You walk down stairs and hug Joe, but instead of being embraced, he pushes you off of him. "Babe what's wrong?" You ask. "What's wrong?! You fucked Brendon and didn't even tell me, you slut!" You burst into tears. "I-I just thought you'd hate me okay?" He throws your phone at you. "Get the hell out of my house!"

You run out of the house crying. You look at the message Joe saw. It read:

Brendon: Hey Y/N, I just wanted to let you know I had fun last night. However, I thought what we did meant something. I want us to be together baby, not just a one night stand. Call me soon. <3

You sigh and text the one person you still have, Pete. You let him know you're coming over. You then start walking to his apartment down the street.

You are greeted at the door with a big hug. You smile while in Pete's arms. "So I heard you and Brendon had a little one night action, eh?" Pete laughs. You blush and slap his arm. "Shut up Wentz, it was a mistake." "I figured..and now Joe's pissed right?" You sigh and nod. He motions for you to sit on the couch, and he sits beside you. "I'm so sorry Y/N." Pete says, putting his arm around you. You look down. "I deserve it." "No you don't, everyone makes mistakes, some bigger than others. Joe should be understanding, hell he started it! Even I thought he was flirting with that girl!" You feel a tear run down your cheek, and Pete embraces you in a tight hug. You hold onto him, laying your head on his shoulder. He rubs your back. "You know, I may have a plan for you to get him back." You look up at him. "What plan?" "Oh you'll see!" He chuckles.

A/N: Cliffhanger! Please don't kill me! Also, sorry if this sucks, I'm writing this at midnight so I'm tired! XD Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them with me! Thnks Fr Th Rds and love you all! :)