Patrick Imagine For VidelSonUchiha

(For @VidelSonUchiha sorry it took so long, enjoy!)

You and Patrick had been going out for 4 years today. He decided he wanted to take you on a special, yet casual, date at your favorite Café in Chicago. However, he isn't exactly acting like his normal self. He keeps fiddling in his pocket and tensing up. You frown as you sip your coffee. "Patrick, what's wrong." He gives you a suspicious look. "Why Hannah, I'm totally fine, just a little jumpy tonight haha, too many people." He's always been a horrible liar. You looked around, and only counted four others not counting the employees. You sighed as the anxiety started to set in. He's tired of me. You let a small tear slip but quickly brush it away. In a worried voice, you ask. "P-Patrick are you t-tired of m-me?" His eyes widen. "No, Hannah! I could never get tired of you! You're silly for even asking that." You bite your lip. "Well why aren't you acting normal?" He sighs, takes a deep breath, mumbles "Holy Smokes," and stands up. He pulls a box out of the pocket he's been fiddling with, and gets down on one knee, opening the box. "Hannah, it's time we take things to another level-erm and I mean that not sexually, I mean that relationship wise. And well uh, marry me, please?" You gasp and jump up, almost knocking over your coffee and desert. "YES!" You scream. He puts the ring on, and everyone else in the café starts to clap. He stands up and cups your cheeks in his hands. He stares into your hazel eyes and smiles wide, "Holy smokes, you're gonna be my wife."