Patrick-Little Crush

"C'mon Y/N! Just ask him!" Your best friend Pete says. You blush, your cheeks turning red. You had a major crush on a good friend of yours, and only two people knew about it. Those two people were Pete and Brendon, your two best friends. "Y/N, he's shy. He's not gonna ask you." Brendon chimes in. "Just shut up about it! Besides, he probably doesn't like me anyway." You sigh and head into the worst class on earth, algebra. "I'll see you two after class."

You sigh and put your head in your hands. You feel someone put their hand on your shoulder. You jump, thinking it was a teacher, but really it was just..him. "Oh Y/N I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you! I just wanted to check on you." You smile a little. "No, it's fine Patrick. I'm fine..just been stuck on this darn problem for one million years!" He picks up your paper and looks at it. He then pulls his desk beside you and explains it to you. You can't help but blush, and you bite your lip to contain your smile. After he gets finished, you thank him and give him a hug. "Aweee Y/N and Patrick sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G!" Your cheeks turn red and you quickly turn to Patrick, who's cheeks are also red. You turn around and see two bullies, the ones who tormented all the "nerds" of the school. You sigh and expect the name calling to begin, but instead you see a boy with long hair and a chin piercing stand up. "Hey fuckers leave them the hell alone!" They stare in awe at him for a second, then they slowly back away. Patrick smiles and high fives the long haired guy. "Thanks Andrew!" "Anytime Patrick. And one more thing." He lowers his voice to a whisper. "Go get her." You bite your lip and act like you didn't hear anything. By now class was over, so you grabbed your books and headed to your locker.

You feel a hand on your shoulder. You spin around and see Patrick. "Hey Patrick." You smile. "Hey Y/N..I was just um..I've been wanting to do this for a while soooo-" He quickly plants a kiss on your lips. "I'm sorry..I jus-" You cut him off by grabbing him and pulling him in for another kiss. You smile as he wraps his arms around you. "So I guess we're going out?" He asks, smiling. You nod, and lean in to kiss him again. You two are interrupted by four people clapping. You turn around to see Brendon, Pete, Andrew, and your friend Joseph. You smile, grasping Patrick's hand as you started to walk to your car.

A/N: The final part of the Joe/Brendon imagine will be coming out next. I hope you liked this, I sorta winged this one. :) Anyways, if you have any suggestions feel free to DM me about them. :) Thnks Fr Th Rds and love you all! :)