Andy-Surprise!

You groaned and turned over in bed. You had some kind of virus. It wasn't contagious, you just felt like absolute shit so your mom didn't make you go to school. You were home alone, sipping ice water and listening to music on a low volume. All of a sudden, there's a knock at your window. You sigh and get up. You drag yourself over to the window and lift it up. There stands your boyfriend, Andy. You smile as he climbs in the window. "Andrew Hurley! Why aren't you in school?" He hugs you tightly. "I was worried about you." You smile and motion for him to lay down beside you. You rest your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. Just being around him made you feel 1000 times better. He leans down and kisses your head. "How are you feeling." "Honestly like shit..but you made me a little better." You smile and look down, then your face turns red. You forgot you were only wearing a long shirt and underwear. "What's wrong babe?" He asks. "Um um..well you see..I don't have pants on." You look down in embarrassment, but he laughs. "Aww babe it's okay, I don't mind wink wink." He nudges you and you giggle. "Oh shush Hurley! Now's not the time for that." He gives you a playful pouty face, then pulls you closer. "Just rest baby, I'll take care of you. You smile and fall asleep in his arms.

(A/N: Sorry if this sucks. It's about midnight and I feel like crap but hey I wanted to post so here's a shortish imagine about someone feeling like crap. XD That actually wasn't intentional btw...Anyways, Thnks Fr Th Rds and Love You All! :))