Andy-Oh Hello There

You and your best friend were standing in line to meet your favorite band of all time, Fall Out Boy! You were next, and you were extremely nervous. You saw Andy glance at you, and you're face instantly turned red. He was your celeb crush, after all. It's time. You two walk up to them and smile. "I'm Y/F/N!" Says your friend, who hugs all of them and then practically tramples poor Pete. You awkwardly wave. "I'm Y/N." You then tell them about yourself, like your love for Star Wars and your ability to carry a beat on the drum. You two then line up for the picture, you standing between Andy and Joe and your friend between Patrick and Pete. "Smile!" The photographer announces as he snaps the pic. You smile and look at them. "It was a pleasure meeting you guys. I wish we had more time together." You and your friend begin hugging them. When you get to Andy, he low key slips something in your pocket and whispers in your ear, "You're cute...Text me sometime?" You nod viciously, your face turning tomato red again. You and your friend walk out. "What is up with you?!" She asks. You just shake your head and smile. After the concert, you stayed up all night talking to your celeb crush, who was now into you.