Patrick-His Proposal

You and Patrick had been together for 5 years today. Being with him never got old. In fact, it was like going on a new adventure everyday. Patrick wanted to take you out somewhere special, but being Patrick he wouldn't tell you where that place is. You get up to get dressed. You put on some acid washed red skinny jeans, black Converse, and a FOB concert tee. Since he wouldn't tell you where he was going to take you, you didn't bother to dress fancy.

You heard a knock on the door. You open the door to see Patrick dressed in a red shirt and a black leather jacket with black pants and Converse. He smiles and takes your hand. "Shall we?" You smile and walk to his car. He opens the door for you. Wow Patrick, why you acting so formal? You brush the thought off and headbang to the radio to some Blink-182, which for some reason Patrick finds cute.

You finally arrive at a random beach house. Patrick opens the door for you. You get out and he leads you to the beach. "So..do you like it?" Patrick asks. You can see nervousness all over his face, as if he was hiding something. "What are you hinting at Patty Cakes?" He blushes at the name and scratches the back of his head. "Well um..this is our new home. Look Y/N, we've been together for 5 years today and those 5 years have been the best years of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He gets down on one knee and holds out a ring. "Y/N, will you marry me?" "OMG YES!!!" You scream. He puts the ring on and then stands up. He pulls you close and kisses you. Best. Day. Ever.