Beckett Malen [Tribute Form]

GAME TITLE: Author Games: Retribution

Name: Beckett Malen

Gender: Male

Age: 16

District: 4

Physical Appearance: Beckett is of thin appearance, but has strong arm and leg muscles from reeling in big catches of fish and lugging nets full of scaly creatures over his fishing vessel's ledge. He tends to keep his light brown hair generally short, has a dark brown eye color, and wears thin clothing (his district is one of the hottest out of all twelve). Standing at a height of 5'11'', he is used to being called tall. [Side note not included in the real thing: Yeah, yeah, I know, basically the same description as Percy, whoops. Also, same picture because that actor is my idol...this is all irrelevant but I feel like explaining.]

Personality: Beckett is the definition of a worry-wart. Everywhere he goes he'll find something that will lead him to be as cautious as possible. He's a loving human being to everyone he meets, even to those who refuse to return the kindness. His main plan for the Games will be to make more allies than enemies, although he's not the most trusting, and to avoid killing when possible. He panics at the thought of a weapon in his hand.

Past: Ever since he was held at gunpoint by a Peacekeeper when he was eleven, Beckett has lived a life free of trouble and danger. He despises weapons, and refuses to use spears or any other tool provided to him for his work. What had he done to be held at gunpoint? Stealing was an art for him, a secret passion. At least, secret until his best friend ratted him out for it. He refuses to go back to that lifestyle.

Weapon of Choice: He won't pick up a weapon if he has the choice. However, he can get pretty creative with nets and ropes. Traps will without a doubt be his form of offense.

Strength: He is considered the top of his class, or, was before he dropped out to help his father with the fishing business, so smarts are on his side. He can also be very quiet, and can still at a moment's notice to avoid startling fish--and people. Being from the fishing district, he's an exceptional swimmer.

Weakness: He vowed not to kill anyone in the arena if he could help it. If he's attacked, it's very unlikely he'll pick the person off in order to save his own skin. Also, he walks with a limp he acquired when the Peacekeepers came after him several years back.

Token: A woven bracelet made of rope given to him by his best friend--before he snitched.

~~~

"I've always had a thing for the water, he's a sure contender in these games. A mix of both brawn and brains." - Vaelyn Xiavia, Host