♢ Kassia Ejleaf [Tribute Form]♢

GAMES - The Hanging Tree Games: Revisited  

Character Name: Kassia Ejleaf

Gender: Female

Age: 18

District: One

Physical Appearance: Of a district focused centrally around luxury, it is something to say that Kassia presents herself like One's own personal goddess. They certainly hope of her glowing skin, baby blue eyes, and soft features that she'll bring home a swift and well-deserved victory. In fact, they may hope a little too vivaciously, spurred on by the way she holds her back stock-straight and her shoulders broad to either side of her chest. She is tall, slender, but with full control over her limbs and muscles. The hair may get in the way during a fight, but her advisors mean to make her keep it, platinum spirals and braids down to her abdomen ("the sponsors will adore it," they say). Her appearance alone gives her an expression of confidence, capability, and someone worthy of those silver chariots shooting down the aisle every year.

Personality: In order to gain the confidence of an entire district, one must naturally have some degree of charisma (or at least an aura of likeability) about them. Kassia, with her warmhearted nature and unsurmounted energy, accomplishes this feat well enough. She's not so kind as to be dismissed, however, and not so alive as to cause irritation to those around her. Very quickly can she shift into complete seriousness - something valuable, given the situation she's launched herself into. Perhaps she decided to come based on pride alone. This was her last chance to volunteer, after all, and if she would not have taken initiative, her chance at glory and remembrance would've been lost. Let's just hope her oh-so-valued dignity doesn't begin to turn things around for the worst.

History: In One, two individuals had, for the most part, done the deed and decided that once was enough. Unexpectedly, someone came along because of that singular instance of frickle-fracking. That someone was Kassia Ejleaf, and never would she have any other siblings. Fortunately for her, her parents were willing to give her all their love and attention, raising her up to be well-mannered, kind, and respectable. They were a family that, for once, did not adhere to the values of glory through killing, and hoped that their daughter wouldn't be colored in by her peers. Things did not go as they wished; they spoke of fame and riches, never going hungry, always having a voice - Kassia wanted these above all things after a long enough time hearing of these fabled concepts. Training began and went, and she swiftly rose based on persona and skill alone. Only when the greatest of One's festivals came along, however, did the District begin to see and respect her - she had come in feeling like a child but looking like a god in the way she expressed, moved, appeared. And she enjoyed the feeling far too much.

Weapon of Choice: A bow and set of arrows, though she'll shoot for a sword on the side if she can (as arrows are in limited supply, and hits are - usually - forever).

Strengths: As Kassia is a Career, she will be highly skilled in the art of removing ones trachea from their throat, amongst other things based on weaponry and survival. As implied many times before, there's lots of expectation geared her way: sponsors, mentors, the district, and other tributes alike will be placing their bets on her. She's likeable, too, and aims to pick up alliances like cabbages from the market.

Weaknesses: The one thing Kassia may lack physically is the fat necessary for excessive activity - she is far too slender, and in the first few days of the games, she will most assuredly burn off all the energy she's going to need for the rest of her time there. And though Kassia's personalized sense of pride can be attractive to some, it can quickly devolve into something problematic if it's threatened. Oh, and let's just say she's not too keen on the idea of having Four in her general vicinity - it's a little grudge she's learned to develop through word of mouth.