Imogen Xavien [Tribute Form]

GAMES - Author Games in Wonderland

Name: Imogen Xavien

Age: 16

District: Twelve

Gender: Female

Physical Description: Imogen is a sight to see in a district where coal dust pretty much floats through the air. Her light blonde hair is a rarity amongst the browns and blacks, falling past her shoulders in thick waves, and her skin is as pale and smooth as a porcelain doll's face. Her lips are plump, but chapped; brows dark and thin, but always giving the impression that she'd lead a charity for children, or help the elderly residents cross the street (which is a complete lie). Slightly more nourished than the majority of Twelve, she is willowy. However, despite her charming good looks, people only see her in black and white, in more ways than one. Her typically black attire is a stark contrast to her snow-like complexion, and those eyes she possesses are a deep gray that scream at everyone in silence.  

Personality: Twelve calls her "The Plague," for her hatred is contagious. It seems that whenever she steps into a room, the atmosphere she gives off wafts into everyone's systems. Her movements are sharp, and aggressive in a passive way. Her silence deems her as snobby, but she sees herself as neither superior or inferior; she lives in the gray area that the social construct denies. Wrapped up in her own little world, often daydreaming inside a glass pyramid she imagines she lives in, the rumours about her are completely blocked out. Sometimes, although not often, she pretends her glass walls are splattered with crimson, and she's left to wonder what lays beyond her hollow abode.

Past: She lives with her older brother, Elric, who has fortunately exceeded the age limit for the Games, ensuring both of their safeties. Their mother and father are deceased, as they were murdered by a band of serial killers a decade before on an annual day of killing, a day in which they all run amok in the crowd and pick out who will be part of the mass-murder that night. Ever since, the siblings have lived with caution during that time of the year, adding an extra lock to the doors and windows each time it passes, and hiding weapons all over the house "just in case." This has made them extremely wary of their surroundings, and when Imogen is away, she lets herself drift off just to forget that there are some people in the world that will slit her throat without a moment's notice.

Strength/Weakness: She can flick back into that zone of awareness the moment something goes awry. However, it will be far too easy to come at her if you're silent enough, and once she's caught off guard, there's not much she can do to fight back - especially when your hands are already wrapped around her throat.