Ophelia Morvone [Tribute Form]

GAME TITLE- Coven

NAME: Ophelia Morvone

AGE: 47

GENDER: Female

PERSONALITY: Ophelia, at first glance, is a clumsy woman. The tap of her heels signals to the surrounding population of Port Notales to clear the way and turn their noses in contempt. And, having little wealth, it is often seen as fact that she is below many. The fact that she's widowed certainly doesn't help her case. This leads her to separate herself from the hustle of the port, instead wasting what little money she receives on rum at the local tavern, the Sunken Aether. Of course, when this happens - a common occurrence - she tends to get a little more than flirtatious with the men stopping by at the tavern. It's at these times that she feels completely unburdened, but the after effects are nothing less than undesirable.

OCCUPATION: Unemployed

AFFILIATION: Ophelia prefers to keep close to those who share in her stupors at the tavern, primarily men. These drunkards have furthered their relationship with her throughout the years, and even when alcohol isn't involved, they rush to her aid.

LIFESTYLE & HISTORY: Ophelia was wed at a young age, like many of the women in Port Notales, to a man that had been courting her for quite a while. She lived a fairly common life, assisting him in the bakery he refused to sell. She grew to love the job, and her husband along the way, but some aspects of life just seemed unfair, and she soon grew unhappy, especially after the birth of her first - and only - son, Thales. This depression hit a spike after her husband passed of a heart attack, and she was left to pick up the pieces. However, she just couldn't bring herself to connect the shards again, and she let them slip into Thales' hands, finding solace in her own numbing ventures.

TOKEN: A specific undergarment she never leaves home without.