Nefyn Lore [Tribute Form]

GAMES - Author Games: Maybe, Maybe Not

Name - Nefyn Lore

Age - 17

Gender - Male

District - Four; Fishing

Appearance - It's difficult to explain how exactly Nefyn looks. If you're trying to influence a person's first impression of him, you might say that he's got a soft look about him: scrawny, fair skin, warm eyes, short black hair, overall a friendly-looking guy. But if you were to spend a little over an hour with him, you'd notice the sharpness in his face, the scalding blues of his eyes, and the playful expression, even if he isn't smiling. From a distance, though, he isn't anything special unless he makes himself out to be noticed - average height, a tad shorter than most guys his age. If you're taking the sarcastic route, however, just say: "he's human."

Personality - Tough. Nefyn, in short, is tough. Not tough as in he'll be harsh on you or anything, but tough as in he's simple but complex at once. He's friendly, but in an intimidating fashion, and he's constantly giving off an air of untruthfulness even though he keeps a code of complete honesty. He's also far too prideful in his abilities, and can find a reason in everything to be proud of - especially in his district. Because of this, he often acts arrogant, but not intentionally. The intentional stuff begins with his flamboyance, for he loves to put on a show, and sarcasm is half of his method to achieving that. A bit wild, some may say.

Past - Living with his mother and sister (who are far more humbled - and utilize lying much more), things haven't been too difficult. Nothing extreme to bog up his past, and even if there were he wouldn't linger too much on it. His father died before he could fully get to know him. In his younger years, however, he was seen as the "odd one out", mostly due to his employment of imaginary friends until he became eligible for the games. Whereas he used to love the company of such things, he now uses his mind for much better things.

Strengths - Being from Four, obviously, has its cons, and one of these is the learned talent of swimming and knot-tying, as well as several other of the common skills shown by previous tributes from the district. He's awfully quick on his feet, and seems to have a certain energy that just never dies out.

Weaknesses - Someone used to water typically isn't the best in the sky - he's a horrible climber. He lacks the muscle that some tributes may have, like the Careers, and though he considers himself one, he knows it won't be enough. His arrogance may end up being a drastic turn-off to alliances and sponsors, as well as the more wild way he tends to put himself out there. He's also quite prone to doing reckless things without a second thought.

Weapon of Choice - Tridents and spears, that's the way to go.

Drawn/Volunteered - Volunteered

Token - He's brought a fingerless glove composed of fish scales, a little trademark to show off his district pride.

~

Tribute #13