Pimbep Cottage [Tribute Form]

GAMES - Author Games: Panemdemic

Name: Pimbep Cottage

District: Nine; Grain

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Weapon: As she's an avoidant sort of gal, she'd rather have something she could use from a distance; throwing knives might suffice.

Appearance: Pim is something like cracked china in the sense that she redefines porcelain with smooth dips and golden rims. Brunette waves with hints of gold act as her crown, and the freckles upon frail skin, a veil. She, like a glass cup, has her sharp edges, but like a glass cup, she has her roundedness. Never is this more clear than when you snatch up a glance at her face - to take too much care in staring isn't regarded well in Nine, not towards anyone, but her especially. Her attractability can only be appreciated in snippets. After a while - as most in the district have learned after catching glimpses for seventeen years straight - she blends and becomes nothing more than average. To an outsider, though, her height of 5'9" in itself is daunting; pair her features into that mix of unfamiliarity, and they may find themselves fringing a bit too close to those turquoise eyes. That, or evidently too little.

In short, she's pretty to those who don't know her.

Personality: As with her appearance, interest comes with Pimbep only when she's fresh, only when she's new. Spend too much time in her wake and she dulls, much like a crayon's tip after too much use. No matter if you know her or not; you'll find her incredibly soft spoken either way. Most encounters often begin with a "hm, what was that?" and they end just the same. If you do manage to hear her, you'll find that her phrases are often fogged up, lacking explanation, lacking definition. Scrawl pictures on that fogged porcelain, and you might find a bit more clarity. At first, this is intriguing, but it gets old after a while. As for her demeanor, she tends to keep to herself, maybe adding a comment here and there. She's got several little habits to keep herself at bay - an anxious one, she is, and one that doesn't enjoy conflict. If prompted, she becomes the keeper of the peace. If riled up, she becomes the fleer of the scene.

Strengths: She's quick on her feet, and quick to respond to danger. Light-footedness sits in her favor, as does the ability to go several days without face-to-face contact. To be alone wouldn't be a horrid thing.

Weaknesses: As previously mentioned, Pimbep is incredibly anxious, and would react more on flight rather than fight. She's got very little capability to wrap her fingers around hand-to-hand combat, or any range of fighting in general. Something also unexpected of someone so lithe: she can't swim. She hopes that, if the moment arises, she'll hold an affinity for floating.

Backstory: As with all things related to her, a lifestyle of indulgence and a lifestyle of poverty have never really been her thing. She sits somewhere in the middle, somewhere easily overlooked and easily envied. She's got food on her table and fitting clothes, right along with her grandmother (her sole guardian), and a younger brother of fifteen named Kaleo. Kaleo, however, isn't of blood relation to her, simply a boy taken in at around the same time she was learning to speak. Despite this, they are closer than actual siblings might ever be, and to lose one would be losing the other simultaneously.

Token: A small patch of cloth. There's nothing special stitched on, no notable symbolic meaning. 

Tribute #17