Chapter 14

(Pic of Zach)

I felt the urge to cut again soon after getting home from the hospital. After what was going on at school, I needed to. But luckily I didn't.

To start off the horrible day, I ran out of contacts. I had to fish out my old glasses out of the depths of my drawer and put them on only to cringe at the sight. With the thick, black framed glasses on, I looked just as awkward as I was before I got contacts.

Letting out a sigh, I made my way to school.

"Lane, come here." Sam said, quickly pulling me into the bathroom and shutting the door behind us.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see you. You look really sexy today, especially with the glasses." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"You should come over today. No one else will be home." I chucked and wiggled my eyebrows at him making him blush.

"I can't. The guys invited me to a party."

"What about tomorrow?"

"Can't, another party."

"Over the weekend?"

He shook his head.

"C'mon, Sam. Can't you find some time to spend with me?"

"I have right now. Then I have to go to Chemistry. I have a huge test today."

The first bell rang indicating that our time together ended.

"Shit, I have to go, babe. I'll see you later." He gave me a peck on the lips before leaving.

I walked out of the bathroom with a heavy sigh. Then the day just got even better.

"Hey faggot!" A deep voice called from behind.

A jock shove me against the lockers and got ready to beat the living shit out of me. But then a girl stepped in front of me.

Dirty blond, five-foot-six, had the most out of style clothing, and had a bitchy resting face. I was a six-foot-tall former football player and I even thought she could kick my ass. I had never seen her before in my life and I knew just about everyone in school.

"Excuse me; this poor guy did nothing to you, now did he? And you wouldn't even thing of hitting a girl, right?" She crossed her arms over her chest and that was when the bitchy resting face paid off. "Now get the hell out of here before I kick your dumb ass into the next millennium."

The guy went running and I steadied myself.

"Thanks for saving my ass." I said with a smile.

That was when the hottest guy I've ever seen (hotter that Sean Paul Lockhart and Channing Tatum combined) came over to greet me. He has messy dark brown hair that flowed perfectly on his head and dark eyes that were mysterious but welcoming. He wore a black v-neck that was tight enough to show his smooth, sexy features and blue jeans that fit him perfectly. Let's just say I would have allowed him to do me right then and there.

"I hate jocks. They barely have a brain." Even his voice was perfect. It was deep and sexy. I nearly melted when he smiled at me. "I'm Zach, but you can call me Z. And this badass chick is LA."

The girl gave me a bitter sweet smile. "It was a pleasure saving your ass."

"I'm Lane." I smiled at the both of them.

"Hart, we know you: you're the hottest junior in school. Some say you're every gay man's dream." Z's words made me blush.

"Zachary is the gayest bisexual man you'll ever meet. And I am the greatest fag hag in the universe. And if you're wondering, it's normal for him to be hitting on you." LA explained.

"Don't call me Zachary."

"How come I've never seen either of you in the hallways before?" I asked.

"Because we're the misfits. We stick to the shadows and do crazy shit. Come join us."

They took my car keys and drove away from school to a small house. They took me to a small house where a group of people were smoking pot, reading books, and talking endlessly.

"We have salvaged another human from society and made him one of us!" Z announced loudly.

Everyone cheered and came to greet me. It was like I had finally found the place where I belonged.

. . .

After the guy and girl were done with their kiss, they spun the beer bottle together. I was nervous as hell that I was going to have to kiss someone that I didn't want to

Zach sat next to me and set his glass of vodka down on the floor. I knew he was annoyed, but he acted annoyed in a cute way. "Guys this is so stupid." He muttered.

"C'mon, this is fun." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

The beer bottle pointed toward me and I immediately blushed. I had to kiss him like I had been wanting to do for the past couple of weeks that I'd known him.

"Lane, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." He told me.

I didn't need Sam anymore. He didn't have the time for me and was to busy partying to even think about me. I could do whatever I wanted.

"Fuck it, right?" I said as I leaned in and pressed my lips to his.

Everyone cheered.

Zach pulled away for a second and just glared at me. Then he went in for more, practically making out with me.

"Don't swallow each other." One of the guys shouted.

I smiled as we pulled away. "How did I do?

He took my hand. "Come with me."

They all cheered again.

"Don't get him pregnant, Z!" One of the wasted girls shouted which made everyone burst out in laughter.

I was taken up to his bedroom and the door was shut behind us. We sat on the bed together. I kissed him but I barely knew him.

"Sorry, I just needed to get away from them for a while." Zach said.

"That's fine."

"I don't want you to get into anything you don't want to do. You seem so innocent, Hart."

"Zach, why did you really bring me up here?"

He leaned in and kissed me with passion. For a moment, we fought for dominance, but I let him win. He seemed so into me when he started to kiss my neck, biting at my skin, making me moan.

"Is this going where I think it is."

"Only if you want it to, Lane." He whispered in my ear seductively.

"I've never..."

"Had sex with a man?"

"Yeah. I don't know what to do."

"Let me do everything. Just relax."

"Okay. Just go slow."

My shirt came off and then my pants, then my boxers. But as he laid me down and made love to me, I got this feeling. It was the feeling of infinity at my fingertips.

This chapter is dedicated to SydneyTB1999 because she's probably going to hate me when this goes up. She's a huge Sane shipper (Sam and Lane) and I think her heart will be broken after she sees what Lane did. So do you all like Zach? Or are you still rooting for Sam? Let me know! And I know I mention Sean Paul Lockhart in this chapter because he is literally bae. Seriously, I love him. Vote and comment please :3