Chapter 26

Sorry for not updating over the past few days. I just got back from vacation and things have been stressful. Here's another photo that SydneyTB1999 made. Enjoy :3

"Sam, I..." I couldn't find the words to say. He wanted to get back together with me after all of this time.

"Lane, I love you." Sam said, making things worse.

"Sam, I-I have a boyfriend."

He paused and looked at me with no emotion in his blue eyes. "I understand."

"I'm sorry."

He paused and I knew his heart was breaking. "Goodbye then." He said and walked away.

.        .        .

Zach collapsed to my side after he pulled out of me. Even during sex, I couldn't stop thinking about Sam.

He lit a cigarette and sat back. "I can't believe it's only five in the afternoon and we've already fucked."

"That goes to show how seductive you are." I chuckled.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"I'm good."

"Lane, you have to eat. You don't want to end up back in the hospital."

"Okay, then go make me a sandwich, my amazing wife."

He chuckled. "You're the one who's supposed to be making me a sandwich. You are the bottom after all."

I smacked him in the arm playfully. "Come on, we'll make dinner together."

.       .       .

After dinner, I grabbed two beers from the fridge and walked out to the living room. He flipped through the channels as he lay on the couch. I walked over to him and handed him a bottle.

"Thank you, darling." He smiled and took a sip.

"Did you find a movie?"

"The Notebook, aka one of the most hetero movies in history."

"Perfect." I said, lying next to him.

Zach wrapped his arms around me. "You look like you're about to fall asleep."

"I'm a little tired." I buried my face in the crook of his neck. "I wouldn't mind falling asleep here though."

"I'll be your pillow. Just rest, baby."

"I'll try to stay awake. I want to watch this with you."

We watched as the couple kissed on screen and then we glanced at each other. I leaned up to kiss him but he stopped me.

"I don't do romantic scenes." He explained.

"I thought you liked kissing me." I pouted.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "There."

I rested my head on his chest again and let out a heavy sigh.

"What was your first kiss like?" He asked.

"Really hetero." I explained and he chuckled. "What about you?"

"Mine is a little messed up."

"I won't tell anyone."

"My first kiss was when I was fifteen. He forgot his wallet so I ran out and gave it to him. That was when it happened." He cleared his throat. "His name was Will and he was forty-three at the time. He was my dad's boss."

"Zach..."

"One night I was walking home from a friends house when he pulled up to me and told me to get in. He took me to a motel and fucked me for the first time. I kept telling him to stop but he wouldn't. He fucked me almost every night for a while, two years I think it was. Then he moved out of town with his pregnant wife and I never saw him again."

"Oh my god." I sat up in horror. "Zach, why didn't you tell someone?"

"I guess that's why I'm so fucked up." He sat up.

I hugged him tight. "I'm here for you, okay?"

"I know."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Three months and he tells me now? What else wasn't he telling me? What the hell was I going to do. Well wasn't this a merry fucking Christmas.